Search results for query: *

1. M

An accident I paid a high price for...

wow, maybe I should start doing something like that myself...
  2. M

sorry about my absence...heres the result of me being proud: not as good as expected, no need to ask for details
  3. M

well, my friends were trying to close the slideshow, but preety much everyone else laughed...
  4. M

I hear you...I will probably die tomorrow...
  5. M

:rs079:an expsition at school, two whole classes watching...and I happen to reveal my Pokemon obsession by accident, my USB card had some screenshots I made and some episode clips I had, but I forgot those were there, a friend starts up my laptop, and opens my USB card..the nightmare starts, at...
  6. M

Hi Everyone! ^_^

hi! I think I remember you from PC!, well, I signed up yesterday but I welcome a not-so-new face to BBG!
  7. M

Things on the internet that piss you off.

usernames that end with chan, kun, san... SPAMmers stealers(art, animations, etc)
  8. M

Slowly, they try to revive my childhood... and only kill it more.

yeah, kids' humor is infestated with old clichés and pure "action" instead of quality
  9. M

TV Shows you like, and shows you hate!

well,forgot putting Friends in my list, and whose line is very funny too!
  10. M

TV Shows you like, and shows you hate!

:rs079:well, since I searched and never found a thread like this, I got curious and while I was watchin my favorite show I decided to ask which shows you love and which you hate me, I love The Simpsons, Family Guy, Pokemon, and Lost, and I hate Ratz, buffy the vampire Slayer, and preety much...
  11. M

^ The one above

^surprisingly enough, is right
  12. M

Whats the worst that could happen?

the obvious I'm leaving for tonight, whats the worst that could happen?
  13. M

someone drops a bucket of ice in the tub I take a nap, whats the worst that can happen?
  14. M

Hurt me! Heal me! Water Pokemon!

lapras 82- gyarados 29 vaporeon 88+
  15. M

you dont get noticed I took a shower, whats the worst that could happen?
  16. M

you get a cold, and youre out of cures... I'm tall, whats the worst that can happen?
  17. M

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

means that I wont fit in the set, or at least with the roof permanently stuck to my forehead... can you get me a double?
  18. M

One of the old ones back again...

welcome back!, though I joined today, but anyway...Welcome!
  19. M

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

when camera lens get wide why was I born so high?
  20. M

that your comp gets infected and erases the document I love manectric, whats the worst that could happen?
Back
Top Bottom