Search results for query: *

• Users: Psyburn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Ok.....the character art is really hideous.

It looks like they are trying to emulate the style of the game art....but somewhere along the line I dont think they're doing a good job. I mean, with Fantina....my god she looks hideous...and Brock still had some minor attraction towards her. Idk should the artists have stuck to their old...
  2. P

Too much focus on villainous teams?

Throughout the franchise, every main game, spinoff, and their mamas have had central storylines revolve around evil villain teams. In RSE - DPPt, the villainous teams were literally EVERYWHERE! And usually before your last badge, a HUGE portion of the game has you fighting well over 56+ grunts...
  3. P

Whats wrong with Battle hall?

Im trying to do a double battle and most of my rodents are above 30. And it STILL wont let me try it, but it has no problem doing singles. What the hell do I have to do to please these people?
  4. P

Um (PBR question)

Why did they turn Sashay and Rosie to black people in the english version, yet keep Jynx purple?
  5. P

How impossible would be......

to make an animated series based on pokemon outside of japan? Like say...if you wanted the same art style yet different animation teams, more dramatic storylines (some that involve loss), etc.?
Back
Top Bottom