Search results for query: *

1. K

Arceus has been revealed in the USA!

In my own opinion, I think that they are making way too many pokemon. Arceus is awesome and I really enjoy how it can switch abilities with different plates, but I feel that it doesn't even look like a pokemon. What do you think?
  2. K

Your favorite Pokemon from each generation?

Re: Your favorite pokemon from each geneartion? Gen 1:Venonat Gen 2:Totodile Gen 3:Lunatone Gen 4:Roserade Pokemon games are so much fun! Its really hard to choose favorites XD
  3. K

The Gender Game

indeed it is! 466!
  4. K

The Gender Game

This seems fun! 467
  5. K

May Club

Hello everyone! This looks like a fun club to be a part of! I love May and think that she should come back to the Pokemon Anime Cartoon in newer episodes! How can I join?
  6. K

Diamond & Pearl Anniversary

Wow! This is very hard to believe! It seems like yesterday I was waiting outside the game store to pick up a game of my own :)!
  7. K

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Roserade is my favorite pokemon :)! I, personally, would keep its current move set. Although it may be psychic, I think that your move set is perfect! I have one for my Roserade which is very similar to yours and my Roserade is very strong :)!:mail:
  8. K

Hi! I'm the new girl!!

Hi Kelly! I was the new person yesterday! This site offers a lot of pokemon advice and is just so much fun to be a part of :)! I hope you enjoy your time here!
  9. K

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^Loves the pokemon Raichu ;)
  10. K

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

I believe that there should be a remake of Gold and Silver for the DS. If this came to be, a lot of pokemon fans, including myself, would be really happy. This is definitely a great idea!
  11. K

Hello everybody :)

Hello, my name is Kyoko-chan and I am pleased to be a part of this fine website! I love to play pokemon games and talk about anime, and I am a HUGE fan of Kasumi (I have been a guest on this website for a while and love how she is so inspirational!)! I would love to meet each and everyone of you...
Back
Top Bottom