Search results for query: *

1. T

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Ah thanks for pointing that out! The link should work now! ^^ If Ash and Dawn shared a moment alone with each other, then what might they think of each other or their romantic friendship? I think Ash would be surprized to see how much they've both accomplished together and maybe realise they...
  2. T

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while! ^^;; I have been inda busy but I'm back now! http://http://topazpikachu.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Pearlshipping-Rainfall-134352739 I just finished my first FA! Please have a look and full veiw! ^^;; Sorry for the bad quality!
  3. T

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

In my Pearl game it took me a week to figure out that you can't ride your bike over the mud. I was stuck in route 212 until I read a sign right NEXT to me that said: Trainer Tips If you get stuck in the bog, you can count on being there for a while. There's no need to panic. Just struggle...
  4. T

Uhh... I'm a little worried on where this thread is heading.. I'm going to think of a topic, how about DP138..? I think that's the one where Dawn battles her mother and Ash and Brock meet her for the first time; I also saw that Ash's mother might be in the episode too.. Any comments..?
  5. T

I'm not really sure we shold be discussing that here.. Do you really think the writers of the Anime will put that in??
  6. T

Thankyou Quest for trying to revive this thread, after looking at the Serebii thread I definately agree that Pearlshipping needs more love, so If anyone has any shippy pictures, cute screenshots or fanfiction then do post it here! Yeah... hmm.. In my opinion Dawn would be the first one to...
  7. T

You're 11! Wow! I only turned 13 a couple days ago! I only became interested in shipping 6 months ago! (My brother is 10x as dense as Ash is so no need to worry!)
  8. T

Because, It's a great excuse to draw fanarts, pairing characters up is fun and gives a whole different veiw on the characters reactions. And it keeps me interested in the anime.
  9. T

I've seen those before! I'm gonna watch 'em for the sake of it then t's off to bed for me! ('Cuz it's 20 past 11 here in England! :p) :lol: G'night Pearlhippers!
  10. T

The Worst Game you Ever played

Sonic Unleashed, the day-time part was cool but the night time part was boring, plus Chip annoyed the hell outta me.
  11. T

Wow! SatoshiHyuga makes some great AMVs, plus I love Everlife! :p I was going to post more of SatoshiHyuga but I just found this one that I love! x3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYIZjoxgKI&feature=related
  12. T

It's definatley the best one I've seen in a long time, I've seen pretty good ones but when I saw this my stomach flipped over! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP87W6ZdGkM Anyways here's another good one I saw, What hurts the most by Cascada.
  13. T

You have NO IDEA how glad I am for you showing me that! lol at the part in the middle! For me, It would have to be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMiMI9B_gk - Goodbyedays by Yui. This video has made such a big impresion on how I view Pearlshipping, plus it looks AMA-ZING too. But I have seen...
  14. T

Arceus has been revealed in the USA!

Finally! I think most fans knew already due to hacking devices to get the Azure flute, but atleast now it's official!
  15. T

Well yeah, maybe they wouldn't show anything too racy, after all it IS genarally for children, my 11 year old brother (roughly Ash's age.) watches is and he couldn't give a corphish for anything to do with romance... Buuuuuuuut... I think from watching Ash throughout the series he has matured...
  16. T

I'm 100% sure it's the original. I think there might be an article in Bulbapedia to prove it..
  17. T

Has anyone heard Hikari's theme, "Kimi no soba de."? I was just wondering if anyone has seen it because in the opening of it part of Ash's head and Pikachu's ear is in it.. and none of her Pokemon are.. does anyone think it means anything??
  18. T

Haha lemme know how that works out Aspen! :lol: I think it's about time it happens as well! I don't think we've seen many (If any) blushing moments yet so why not? I think it would have been cool if Candice had mentioned it, (I think she says something in the game about romance but not 100%...
  19. T

Do You Get Angry/Flip out/Sweat Nervously Playing Pokemon Games?

I was battling Cynthia for the first time on Pearl game about 2/3 years ago, We both had one Pokemon left she was down to two H/P but then I got K/O'd I was very, very angry. Oh and when I got Platinum, I finally got to the distortion world and It was like 2 in the morning and I was playing...
Back
Top Bottom