1. T

Wanted Legit Spiritomb

hey man, ready when you are...
  2. T

Wanted Legit Spiritomb

hey man, 9pm your tuesday night?? i'll definitely be around
  3. T

Wanted Legit Spiritomb

if you're still up, send me a message... otherwise should we aim for about 9:00pm your time tomoro?
  4. T

Wanted Legit Spiritomb

Hey Typhoon, if you think of anything else you might want let me know. I have the day off today (Monday in Sydney, Aus) so I can trade at just about any time over the next 14 hours
  5. T

Wanted Legit Spiritomb

i can give you a deoxys to keep if you'd like, unfortunately i don't have a spare arceus for you, but i can definitely do trade backs. while we're trading, do you have a combee or lunatone to spare?
  6. T

Wanted Legit Spiritomb

Hey gang, filling up my Soul Silver pokedex and I don't have enough underground friends to get a Spiritomb myself. I am willing to offer anything I have in Gen IV. My pokedex is up to 450 so I've probably got what you want/need (including all legendaries except Celebi and a shiny dragonite)...
  7. T

Wanted: Ice-Type Lvl. 40 +

hey man, i've got a level 80 walrein that i don't want any more, it has blizzard, bodyslam, rest and surf (i think) .... decent stats too i'll gladly trade it for any one of the following; glaceon, corsola, blissey, electrike, lunatone, burmy, combee, cherubi, lopunny, hippotas..... PS: legit...
  8. T

Celebi wanted for Tohjo Falls event

Hey man, I can definitely get a dawn stone for you (or two if you like?)... or just about any other item/TM if you think of something if you think of any other pokemon you need just let me know and i'll see if i already have them or if i can get them for you.... also, good time/s to trade...
  9. T

Hey man, the WIN2011 Celebi would be rad! I can give you a snover, UT castform (from my Ruby game).... i've got a rotom in fridge form that i could clone if you want that as well
  10. T

Hey guys, Wanting to finish my Soul Silver pokedex before getting right into generation 5. Anyway, I would love a legit Celebi (don't mind if it's a clone) preferably untouched. I'm not sure what the conditions are for the Tohjo Falls event with Giovanni, but am mainly wanting this Celebi to...
  11. T

want: hg kyroge and latias

hey man, i've got both of those untouched so i could clone them for you (if cloning is ok with you??) i don't need their counter parts but i'd trade for a surskit, nosepass, seedot or slakoth??? PM me if you're keen
  12. T

[Closed] WANTED: Deoxys

Re: WANTED: Deoxys hey dude, i've got a deoxys you can have. i'm about 99% sure it's legit i'm looking for an event arceus, but if you haven't got one of those, i would trade for a nosepass, lunatone or a sableye. I'm only interested in legit/english pokemon just FYI Tnev
  13. T

WANTED: "LEGIT EVENT ARCEUS"

Hey gang, I'm after an event Arceus of any kind. Don't care what level/nature (etc) as long as it's legitimite (i'm cool with clones) I can offer any of the following pokemon: Australian Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Phione, Mew all the in-game legendaries (rayquaza, mewtwo, latios etc) all the...
  14. T

Offering Australian Jirachis

Hey 149, i read this your latest post after you PM but yeah, i can get you those four jirachis for the pokemon i've already mentioned via PM LeeAnn i'll hold onto a timid jirachi for you. just send me a PM whenever you can trade at 11am (your time) i can trade in the morning (your...
  15. T

hey 149, the jirachis i have are: bold, timid, adamant, naive & modest i cloned the timid ones but i only have one left of the rest
  16. T

CHAOS: i'll just try and catch you when you're online next, i should be in front of the computer most of tomoro (if not thursday) Bokke and Shiny Umbreon: i need a shuppet and a zangoose.... one holding king's rock and the other holding a water stone whoever trades with me first can choose...
  17. T

11am for me and 7pm for you on tuesday is fine with me.... i'll be on bulbapedia at that time just in case we miss each other some how i know i asked for a lunatone holing a deep sea scale but could i trouble you for a lunatone holding a deep sea TOOTH!!! i actually alreay have a gorebyss...
  18. T

Hey gang, I didn't think people would still be wanting Jirachis but since people are interested, here's an updated list of pokemon/items I would like in exchange for a Jirachi (timid, adamant natured) Shuppet Cascoon scyther holding metal coat porygon holding upgrade any...
  19. T

i can't actually trade from work tomoro so i can do from 6pm onwards sydney time.... i'll be way more flexible on tuesday if you wanna wait until then
  20. T

Hey chaos, i've already got a mew so how about a lunatone holding a deepseascale? (i've got a clampert but not the item) if you're desperate for both jirachis i guess you could try and get a surskit note: i'm only interested in legit/english pokemon
Back
Top Bottom