Search results for query: *

• Users: hurristat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hurristat

GO Pokémon GO Valentine's Day Celebration!

Apologies for the late update, trainers! Pokémon GO is running a Valentine's Day Celebration from now until Thursday, February 20th, at 1PM PST. This event entails: Happiny and other pink Pokémon are now hatching from 7k eggs Catch candy is doubled Pink Pokémon will be spawning more frequently...
  2. hurristat

GO Lunar New Year Celebration

Happy Lunar New Year, trainers! We've entered the year of the pig, and Niantic has dialed up an event for us from now, until 1PM PST on February 13th. The bonuses of this event include: Increased chance of lucky Pokémon when trading 2x catch EXP 2x evolution EXP Increased spawns for: Rattata...
  3. hurristat

GO Hoenn Celebration

As the Hatchathon ends, we've started a new event -- the Hoenn Celebration! There will be increased spawns of Hoenn Pokémon, among other things. It started just now, Jan 15, at 1PM PST, and will run until Jan 29, 2019, at 1PM PST. Bonuses: Field research highlighting Pokémon from the Hoenn...
  4. hurristat

GO Pokémon GO Holidays 2018

Niantic has announced the 2018 holiday event, and the rewards are really exciting! The event, in general, runs from Dec 18, 2018 at 1:00 PM PST (GMT-8) to Jan 2, 2019 at 1:00 PM PST (GMT-8). During this period, the following bonuses for the whole event: Ice-type Pokémon will be appearing more...
  5. hurristat

GO (OVER) December 2018 Community Day

Usually, the community days are kept in their own threads, but this community day is so wild and so exciting we are treating it as an event! The event has two different phases. During the regular phase, lasting from Nov. 30, 2018 at 1PM PST (GMT-8), until December 2, 2018 at 11PM PST (GMT-8)...
  6. hurristat

GO (OVER) The Hatchathon!

Starting now (November 14, 2018 1:00 PM PST), and running through November 27, 2018 1:00 PM PST, we have a new event: the Hatchathon! Pokémon that have new evolutions that first appeared in Sinnoh will be hatching from 2k eggs! Furthermore, some Pokémon can now evolve further, namely...
  7. hurristat

GO (OVER) Psychic Spectacular (Oct 5-Oct 14)

You may have noticed in the last couple of days that Psychic Pokémon are spawning more frequently in the wild! The Psychic Spectacular event started yesterday, Oct 5, 1PM PDT (GMT-7), and it will run through Oct 14, 1PM PDT (GMT-7). The features of this event are: Increased Psychic-type Pokémon...
  8. hurristat

Mafia Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 4/13 - Endgame: Agents of Derse win!

The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It’s the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune. It is your thirteenth birthday, and as with all twelve preceding...
  9. hurristat

Notice Bashing "genwunners"

On BMGf, we have a strict no-flaming stance, which extends to those who are "Genwunners," or people who believe that Generation I is far superior to the succeeding five. They are just as entitled to your opinion as those who are not, and bashing them is not acceptable. Any threads where...
  10. hurristat

Notice Bashing "genwunners"

On BMGf, we have a strict "no-flaming" stance, which extends to those who are "Genwunners," or people who believe that Generation I is far superior to the succeeding five. They are just as entitled to your opinion as those who are not, and bashing them is not acceptable. Any threads where...
  11. hurristat

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

Recently it has come to our attention that a thread where Bulbagardeners can help other Bulbagardeners in their Mystery Dungeon quests was needed. So in this thread you can do the following: Ask for: Rescues/A-Ok Mail Tips on Dungeons, move-sets, team advice, etc. Wondermail (S) Codes for...
  12. hurristat

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

For those of you who are VG regulars, this thread ought to look familiar! This thread is for any questions that you have that are simple enough not to warrant their own threads. These are questions generally regarding the gameplay or basic elements of the games that can be answered in a post or...
  13. hurristat

Rules Forum Rules

Hello, and welcome to the B2W2 forum! Before we start, we have some rules that you should adhere to. As per usual, please follow all forum rules. If you don't know these, you can read them here. Discussion of video games that are not B2W2 belong in the regular Video Games forum, which you can...
  14. hurristat

Notice Two new members of the Video Games staff!

With the culmination of the 2012 Staff Drive, Video Games now has two new moderators: yourlilemogirl and PkmnGreen . No doubt you've seen them around the forum before -- so join me in congratulating the two of them!
  15. hurristat

We must crush this revolution!

My weak little sister is attempting to usurp me. We must put a stop to this! FOR THE SOLAR EMPIRE!
  16. hurristat

HEEEEEEEELP

PLEASE DISCORD AND LUNA HAVE TRAPPED ME INSIDE THIS BOX AND I CAN'T GET OUT SO GET THE ELEMENTS AND AHHHHH THEY'RE COMINGas fdovultrg
  17. hurristat

NEWS: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic now on Netflix

From Equestria Daily:
  18. hurristat

NEWS: Generation 3.5 is the best generation of My Little Pony

As reported by Equestria Daily: Discuss.
  19. hurristat

What do you want to see in Season 3?

With Season 2 wrapping up, it's about time to start thinking about what Season 3 might hold. Personally I'd like to see some of the one-shot characters from Season 1 returning -- Trixie, Gilda, Braeburn... Braeburn. XD But what do you guys want to see?
  20. hurristat

Speculation: A Canterlot Wedding

At first I was a bit apprehensive, but Pinkie using Twilight as a machine gun changed my mind. What are your thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom