Search results for query: *

1. H

Returns and Departures

Thanks guys! Welcome to the team Legacy; I know you'll be an amazing member of the team! Have great fun :D
  2. H

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So true!!!
  3. H

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

As soon as England lost against Italy our country have resigned to knowing the fate of our team....
  4. H

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost Thanks for letting me play! Good luck town...
  5. H

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 5 - Robbed Sun I'm so stumped now.... Looking through everybody who's left, I have noticed nothing too suspicious currently, and that bother me because it means the mafia are playing extraordinarily well! I'm still thinking those that are a little...
  6. H

EVERYONE: Poetry of Life

Absolutely love the beauty you portray in these poems. There's a real gentleness about them, even involving the ones that evoke such a saddening emotion :)
  7. H

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 4 - Yokai Attack 13/05/2014 Intrigued to see the response to Marius' post. Also Lysandre; I don't understand what I'm not dropping. At the point I responded, it was to a point from GG, and then I simply explained why his behaviour had struck me. At...
  8. H

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 3 - Evolution 12/05/2014 GastlyGibus; the posts of mine that you quoted contain exactly what I was saying, that I was hesitant. I was referring to the Futurama mafia as a bad idea and saying that I could see it not working (therefore hesitant) but...
  9. H

EVERYONE: Vivillon Writes Poems

I really liked them. I thought you chose interesting subjects that seemingly have a meaning to you in some shape or form, and that really comes across in your writing. Definitely continue to post. I also liked your personal spin on these subjects and the way in which your poetry language conveys...
  10. H

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 2 - When I Am Dead, Then You Will Real That did go badly, and I apologise for my part in it, but one thing to note is that you are taking my words out of context GastlyGibus; Momoka; I said I was hesitant, not that I didn't want to do it or...
  11. H

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014 Thanks for the quick catch up then. That makes a bit more sense now. From what has been said and what I read, Zima did seem suspicious but as FinalArcadia; rightly said, in the Futurama mafia if that had...
  12. H

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014 So... I've tried to catch on up and I think I get the general gist but I'm quite confused by some of the back and forth of the first day. Anyone able to sum up the basic things amongst the confusing???
  13. H

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 1 - A Craved Nightlife Theft - 06/05/2 I don't know if it's too late to confirm. If so sorry, if not this is my confirmation and I'll go through and have a read over it all later :D
  14. H

Mafia Futurama Mafia- ENDGAME! TOWN WINS!

Such an enjoyable game. Thank you Marius; and the first time I was cop as well, so new experiences and fun all round. Well done town, it's nice to have a bit of luck! And GM you made it extra fun, I enjoyed our exchanges, partly because I became sure you were mafia.
  15. H

Say hello to two new moderators!

Congrats you guys! :D
  16. H

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia Sign-Ups! 03/05/2014 Sadly I know nothing of the franchise but I'd still like to play anyway. So I'll add this wikipedia quote as my knowledge:
  17. H

Re: Futurama Mafia- Day Five- Gleesh!- 5/1/14 Unvote: GastlyGibus Votr: Yato
  18. H

Re: Futurama Mafia- Day Five- Gleesh!- 5/1/14 As I agree with CF and I don't think it's FA and I know it's not me: Vote: GastlyGibus Marius; I think the stunned confusion has caused our brains to fry and therefore communication is just a babble at that
  19. H

Re: Futurama Mafia- Day Five- Gleesh!- 5/1/14 So in your post regarding the lie detector thing, I completely see where you're coming from with the agree thing, but I would presume that it comes from the last bit predominantly and the 'I agree' was just part of the phrase and didn't dictate...
  20. H

Re: Futurama Mafia- Night Four- Werrrrrnstrom- 4/30/14 Yato; it just seems to be that a lot of your posts seem to potentially contain a slip up... ? Including your recent post saying there's one mafia left. Although it's phrased as a question, is that a slip up in any way?
Back
Top Bottom