Search results for query: *

1. TPJerematic

Desperate need bred Corsola

As you may or may not know former Bulbagarden Editor in Chief Magnedeth held a twitter competition to win some of his magnemites. as a joke i posted this @MAGNEDETH Either way if I win you're getting a Corsola. EV trained and at level 100 naturally. and i won... and i don't have a...
  2. TPJerematic

This Suit Does Not Protect Against Gravity [OU RMT]

This team is my first proper foray into Gen V competetive battling. I'm still getting to up to speed with all of the new pokemon, items and abilities so this team will probably look very Gen IV like in construction. About the team: I love the idea of using strategies that are, for lack of a...
  3. TPJerematic

Wanted: UT IV Bred Timid Drought Vulpix

Hello, as the title suggests i'm a seeking an: UnTrained IV Bred Timid Drought Vulpix. Perferablly with IV's 25+/-/25+/31/25+/30 and Hidden power Fighting As this is a highly specific request I can offer the following (All 100% Legit) (IV's and EV's Listed in order...
  4. TPJerematic

TEEN: Cherish the Moments

Cherish The Moments Welcome to this story. This is a re-write of Cherish the Moments, with minor plot changes and an updated writing style. Hopefully this will entice more readers and make the story more enjoyable to read. The old Cherish the Moments thread will no longer be used but will...
  5. TPJerematic

Why is this snow yellow? A Hail OU RMT

Hai guys. It's been a while since i've built a team so i figured i'ld do something a bit different from my usual wierdness ... yet is still not using many obvious OU pokes. The inspiriation for this team came from my play through of Leaf Green. As i was doing the Seafoam Islands bit for...
  6. TPJerematic

S.M.A.R.T. and Hard Disk Failure

ARGH!!! My laptop was fine last night and now .... poof, I'm getting this alart telling me my harddisk is about to fail. Only when i press F1 to try and back up my files nothing happens followed by the machine turning itself off and rebooting. so HELP?!
  7. TPJerematic

Dark Freedom [15]

Dark Freedom Welcome to this story. This story is rated [15] for coarse language, violence, gore and sexual themes. If you are likely to be offended by such content then please click here. I hold no responsibily for any and all effects on you by reading this work of fiction. This Pokémon...
  8. TPJerematic

Wanted: Mudkip, Murkrow and others

Hi. I would like the following Mudkip: level 1, Brave Nature IV's above or close to [25/30/25/25/25/x] With attack stats taking prioity. Egg moves not required. Murkrow: level less than 10, female, naive nature, IV's above or close to [27/27/x/27/x/27]. Brave Bird Egg move would be...
  9. TPJerematic

You are my Sunshine, a OU Sunny Day RMT

I have a new Sunny Day team because I wanted to try something different from my usual attitude of just plowing away with limited set up. This team was a pain to build. Due to T-Tar's onmipresence i knew i needed two things. At least three sunny dayers and a counter to T-Tar. Another...
  10. TPJerematic

Team YOU call us UU!

This is a team i've been trying out on Smogon's Shoddy Server in OU battles. It's been doing well, could use some advice though so RMT please Venusaur (The Garden) Overgrow Bold EV's: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 6 Spe @ Leftovers Sleep Powder Leech Seed Energy Ball Sludge Bomb / Toxic The Lead...
  11. TPJerematic

COMPLETE: The Harbour Inn of Canalave City (A Cherish the Moments One-Shot [PG-13])

Welcome to this One-Shot, I'm glad that you have decided to give it a read. This One-Shot is (obviously) wholly based on the Member Card event within Pokemon DPPt. I have taken the event and built a story around it. So I hope you enjoy reading this twist on the event. If after...
  12. TPJerematic

COMPLETE: A Year in the Life of a Gym Leader. (A Cherish the Moments One-Shot [PG-13])

Welcome to this Cherish the Moments One-Shot This story is rated PG-13 for some coarse language This is a diary fic that follows Cypher the flying type Gym Leader for the Air Gym on Springhall Island in the Actopon Region. The following are excerpts from the Diary for the 20XX-20XX+1 season...
  13. TPJerematic

Yet another Semi Mono Team. This times its poison typed.

So here is my team for the monotype tourny coming up. Reviews would be much appriciated Edits made in LIME Tentacruel - Ability - Liqued Ooze Nature - Calm EV's - Hp 252 / Def 120 / Spec Def 136 Item: Lefties ~ Toxic Spikes ~ Surf ~ Ice Beam ~ Sludge Bomb Spiker Lead. Unless there is a...
  14. TPJerematic

Howdy

Hello, I'm new here so i thought i should introduce myself. Im not too sure what to write here, been a pokefan since 1998 and still have my original yellow version (still haven't completed the pokedex though ... i have no friends to connect with) Recently i've started to write fan fiction, and...
Back
Top Bottom