Search results for query: *

• Users: *Jirachi*
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

GEN VI: Looking for Diancie! [EU code]

Hi there! I would love to have the recent event Diancie! I live in Finland, and sadly all of the codes in my local/near stores have been given out. [I don't know how many codes was sent to the stores in other regions, but I've heard Finnish Gamestops only got 60 per store] I need the...
  2. J

Looking for Meloetta, remaining shiny event legendaries

Is anyone willing to trade me a Meloetta? Meloetta is one of my favorite Pokémon, but sadly I wasn't able to attend the event. : / Sadly I can't give that much back either, but if you are willing to give me one, I would appriciate it a lot! I'm also looking for the shiny Palkia and Giratina of...
  3. J

Help to complete my BW2 team! Rufflet, Elgyem, Axew needed as EGGS + Keldeo transfer

I just began my Black 2, and I realized, that if I'm gonna catch my team members from the wild, I need to wait for them quite a long time. [And Rufflet isn't even available in my game.] Thus, I decided to get them as eggs. So the Pokémon I would like to have, are following: Rufflet, Axew and...
  4. J

Just something I made for Game Freak's 23rd Anniversary~ and one extra!

Game Freak turns 23 today, so I did a little drawing for Juni-san [My nickname for Masuda, We have tweeted to each other quite much already, so it's okay for him XD Also, he calls me "Ibu-chan"~] and the whole of Game Freak! Masuda retweeted and commented: Mew?&GF!RT @eve_19931001: I would...
  5. J

Wanted: Female Emolga

I would like to have a female Emolga, it can be freshly hatched or caught. Level can be anything from 1~30. I need this little girl desperately, as I've been searching one without any luck almost 2 weeks now, maybe even longer =__= I don't care about nature or Iv's this time, but it must be...
  6. J

Wanted: Female Emolga

I don't seem to find one, so I would like to have little help~ So, I would like to have a female Emolga. The most important thing is that it must be female. Freshly caught or hatched. If you have time to search for nature, Jolly or Adamant would be nice ^_^ But that is just extra. I would...
  7. J

Wanted: Female Modest Snivy

So, as the tittle suggests, I would like to get a female Snivy with a Modest nature. I would like to have her nicknamed Serefine ^_^ And I'm pretty sorry that I can't really trade back anything interesting, because I just started the game. I hope that isn't any problem..^^; I give my FC...
  8. J

Are you happy that BW doesn`t include old Pokémon in the main game?

I just wondered if you guys are happy that you don`t see old Mons in the main game. If you ask me, I`m really happy. I just love to use new Pokémon, and anyways, If they were in the main game, I just probably would catch them to full my Dex, nothing more. And besides, who thought that it isn`t...
  9. J

Ponytail Shipping - Zoroark x Ninetales?

I found out this new shipping when I looked Zoroark and thought of Ninetales : D It`s FurryPonytail Shipping. Basically Zoroark x Ninetales shipping! XD And Ponytail, `cos Zoro has one, and Ninetales has lots of tails too~ Does anyone think this is good shipping? XD Oh, and of course...
  10. J

Wanted: Shiny Miltank

Okay, so I`m looking for the last member of my future HG-team, which is "the all shinyteam" :,D [I really didn`t planned this out, but it seems, that all my team members are going to be shiny XD] And since I already know, that my 5 other team members are going to be shinies I want that this...
  11. J

Wanted: Shiny Mareep

I would be happy if someone could give me a shiny Mareep. I liked it to be female nicknamed Maryu, and untouched. You can use RNG to get it, but it can`t be hacked. I can offer a male Shiny Chikorita for it. You can also offer other shinies, such as Totodile or something but Mareep is the...
  12. J

Looking for Pikachu colored Pichu

Well...I would like to ask a little favor. Everyone knows, that Pichu event is soon going to US. But not to Finland, unfortunately. I want that Shiny Pichu really bad, and I can`t get it anywhere if I can`t trade it with someone. So, if someone can get more than one Pichus I would be...
Back
Top Bottom