• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. O

Review DP143: Jōto Festa! Enter Chicorita and Waninoko!! ・ DP144: Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Powerplant!

Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp However Remind in DPPT Jasmine is in Sunnyshore right? She probably will make her appearance there in Sunnyshore in Anime, possibly in her new outfit :/
  2. O

Do you feel like you've spoiled it for yourself?

As long as I don't watch HG/SS Walkthrough, then I will be fine C:
  3. O

Official Art

Well, since they are evil...Sugimori want to darken them, so that make them look evilish?
  4. O

Anyone thinking HGSS is hinting to no 3rd gen remake?

However Japan HeartGold and Soulsilver was released, so they are only one who had them in 2009. They tend to be one step ahead of other countries. They could begin showing 5th generation pokemon, while we just got HG/SS.
  5. O

Official Art

Bugsy is staring through your soul XD Cmon!!! MORE.
  6. O

Anyone thinking HGSS is hinting to no 3rd gen remake?

Well....as we have more advanced Game space, we will have more memories.....maybe the remake will include Hoenn AND Kanto?
  7. O

What do think Ash's clothes will be in Gen 5?

I would probably see Ash's clothes similar to Red's clothes....He REALLY need "different" Style...not recolour. Ash's Sinnoh look like recolour of Ash's Hoenn. :/
  8. O

Your favourite water type

Politoad.
  9. O

Lance's English name

That could be true >> Ash's father? XDDD VOTE FOR BOB. Sputnik is good name....Delta look feminine IMO
  10. O

Location based evolutions in HGSS

Then why are we dicussing this topic? You can trade them anyway.
  11. O

How do you feel about getting three different starters?

I personally felt that Kanto and Hoenn Starters are too close to each other based on timeline. Kanto, you need to have 8 badges, while Hoenn, you just need to defeat Red. I think we will be fine with Hoenn Starters because to me, they are hard to obtain IMO.
  12. O

Why Can't Caitlin Battle?

She is too cool for some pokemon battles. *shot*
  13. O

Almost beat Battle Hall...

Neat. Btw how can you touch game cartridge? Headphone slot is nowhere close to game slot? >> We all fail sometimes in life.
  14. O

Pokemon Crystal for Gameboy Advanace?

No. The Nintendo are trying to get rid of Game Boy Advance..why would they make a game for Game Boy? If they make one...they will probably put it on DS, and HGSS have most of Crystal's events in....(ex: Eusine, Suicune is more focused than other beasts, etc....)
  15. O

Location based evolutions in HGSS

However since there are some Sinnoh Pokemon in Johto Pokedex...why do they didn't include Leafeon and Glaceon? That wouldn't make any sense why we needed rocks. You can easily trade them from DPPT
  16. O

Lance's English name

Maybe Game Freak got lazy and named him Bob. I never noticed a pokemon character name Bob...>>
  17. O

Why does Brock always have his eyes shut?!

He is Hispanic Asian, I guess? XD
  18. O

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

I just played Crystal, Name rater is in Goldenrod, while Move Deleter is in Blackhorn City.
  19. O

Heart Gold Soul Silver Sprite and Screenshots

>> Anybody still find data about Loreli and Agatha? If not....I will never understand why They made Betha >> maybe that is Agatha's good twin *shot*
  20. O

Poképuns!

EPIC WIN.
Back
Top Bottom