Search results for query: *

1. RJ x JC

GEN VII: Trading Legendaries and Shinies, Looking for Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion

Alrighty, that's fine. I'll keep in touch around Friday and let's see about trading those Mons. I'll reserve them for you in the meantime.
  2. RJ x JC

GEN VII: Trading Legendaries and Shinies, Looking for Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion

Alrighty, I'll reserve the Mew and the Slurpuff for you. And I'm completely okay with the Japanese Hoopa and Quiet Volcanion. Let's trade in S/M, as I only have Moon. What times will you be available online? I'm in the Philippines, so I'll see about arranging to be online the same time as you.
  3. RJ x JC

Trading Legendaries and Shinies, Looking for Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion

As the thread title states, I'm looking for the following mythicals I'm missing to complete my Dex: Meloetta, preferably Gentle, Hasty, Lax, Naive, Relaxed, or Sassy Diancie (preferably holding Diancite), preferably Gentle, Hasty, Lax, Naive, Relaxed, or Sassy Hoopa, preferably Gentle, Hasty...
  4. RJ x JC

As the thread title states, I'm looking for the following mythicals I'm missing to complete my Dex: Meloetta, preferably Gentle, Hasty, Lax, Naive, Relaxed, or Sassy Diancie (preferably holding Diancite), preferably Gentle, Hasty, Lax, Naive, Relaxed, or Sassy Hoopa, preferably Gentle, Hasty...
  5. RJ x JC

Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras)

Thanks a bunch! I'll make sure to get it as quick as I can once all my duties are over.
  6. RJ x JC

Looks like I'll be a bit busy for this week and the next, due to prelim exams. Sorry, but if you can just hold on to the Ditto until around after next week, that would be great, and I could schedule a pick-up for it then. If not, then I don't mind if you put the Ditto back in circulation. Didn't...
  7. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/25) Hey, Ennife! If it has the Intimidate ability, I'd like that Quirky Growlithe, if it's still up for grabs. In case it's not available (or doesn't have Intimidate), then I'd like the Quiet Solosis, but only if it has Magic Guard. If none of the...
  8. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/24) Ah, well, that's fine. Just thought I'd ask.
  9. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/18) If you're gonna be discarding moojay103's Quiet Wailmer, I'd like to just get it off your hands. Only if you're already gonna get rid of it, that is.
  10. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/18) Great. The Rash one will do. Too bad I wasn't able to get it from you right now. Perhaps tomorrow (later your time). EDIT 1: Oh, looks like you're still on. I can trade now if you can. EDIT 2: ... And trade's completed! Thanks much!
  11. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/18) Hey, Ennife! I'd like to claim the Modest Caterpie there, if it's still available. If not, I think I'll just go with the Rash Caterpie instead, please.
  12. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/13) Ah, I see. No prob then. I'll still be taking that Riolu.
  13. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/13) Hey, majentafer! Just saw your newest Pokemon on offer and wanted to ask: Would it be okay with ya if I cancelled my claim on the Serious Riolu and went with the Bashful Growlithe with Intimidate instead? If it's not, that's okay. I'll still settle...
  14. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/13) Alrighty then, I'm good with that. Will be pickin' it up soon. Thanks much!
  15. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/13) Hey again, majentafer! I see you're giving away Riolu now. I'm interested in one of the Hardy or Serious ones, whichever one has the Steadfast ability. If none them have that ability, then I'm okay with Inner Focus. Reserve me one please, and I'll pick...
  16. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Updated 6/5) Yeah, sorry I wasn't able to catch you. I'll keep trying and definitely send you a message the moment we're both on.
  17. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Updated 6/5) Heheh, great! Don't have a specific time to give, but I'll try to be on from time to time today to try to catch you. I'm aiming to get that as soon as I possibly can anyway, hahah!
  18. RJ x JC

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Updated 6/5) Does that Relaxed Wailmer have the Oblivious ability? I'd prefer it that way, but if it's not available, I won't be choosy and still get it. Can I have it reserved for me?
  19. RJ x JC

^ The One Above [v2]

^ Is going to Silent Hill.
  20. RJ x JC

A Pokemon Starting With...

Heatran.
Back
Top Bottom