Search results for query: *

• Users: RJ x JC
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RJ x JC

Trading Legendaries and Shinies, Looking for Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion

As the thread title states, I'm looking for the following mythicals I'm missing to complete my Dex: Meloetta, preferably Gentle, Hasty, Lax, Naive, Relaxed, or Sassy Diancie (preferably holding Diancite), preferably Gentle, Hasty, Lax, Naive, Relaxed, or Sassy Hoopa, preferably Gentle, Hasty...
  2. RJ x JC

GEN VII: Trading Legendaries and Shinies, Looking for Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion

As the thread title states, I'm looking for the following mythicals I'm missing to complete my Dex: Meloetta, preferably Gentle, Hasty, Lax, Naive, Relaxed, or Sassy Diancie (preferably holding Diancite), preferably Gentle, Hasty, Lax, Naive, Relaxed, or Sassy Hoopa, preferably Gentle, Hasty...
  3. RJ x JC

Held Items Wanted, Trading Bred and Dream World Pokemon (with Pokerus as needed)

As the thread title states, I'm looking for some held items. Right now, I need... Needed Items: In return for them, I can trade either a Pokemon with a breed move, or some of my Dream World Pokemon. Currently, I experimented with some breeding and have the following available... Bred Pokemon...
  4. RJ x JC

The Passing Game

I first encountered this game from another forum I was active in several years ago, and just recently recalled playing it. This may have already been played before here, so excuse this thread if it has. Anyway, the rules are simple: Just pick anything that comes to mind, and pass it to the...
Back
Top Bottom