Search results for query: *

1. N

Dreams of new artwork come true: Final images surface on Pokémon Dream World

Every Pokemon... except for female Unfezant. Even the jellyfish got different illustrations; why no love for the birds? :bawl:
  2. N

What should be in Platina - the wishlist

- I agree with an expanded Sinnoh dex. I'd like more options for fire-types beyond Ponyta (especially since I plan to start with Turtwig in Platinum) as well as an opportunity to raise a Magnezone or Leafeon, for example, during the main story without having to trade. - An improved Great...
  3. N

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 Friend Codes

2105-8971-4101
  4. N

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 SOS Thread

(I hope this is alright, seeing as Filb.de doesn't have a MD2 page yet...) Just thought I'd make a thread for rescuing since I myself need help. D: Location: Amp Plains 10F Wifi Rescue Code: 0000-0017-2685 (Will provide a wondermail password upon request!) Reward: White or Orange Gummi EDIT...
  5. N

Mysterious Dungeon 2 Survey

I picked up my copy of Explorers of Time! I got Cyndaquil (named Rinslet) in a few tries (amazingly the description fit me to a T) and have a Bulbasaur partner named Ichiro. I wonder what purpose the "aura" color has. :X At first I thought it was determined by DS menu colors since I often got...
  6. N

Pokemon You Loathe (hate, despise, high dislike, etc.)

Silcoon and Cascoon need to burn. They look exactly the same, save for a slight color difference and a slightly different expression. What a waste of a Pokemon slot. :/ I used to really hate Mewtwo, and while I still generally don't care for him nowadays, it's mostly his fans that irritate me...
  7. N

Mysterious Dungeon 2 Survey

Cyndaquil all the way! Quilava's my favorite, and I'm happy that it isn't male-exclusive this time around. As for my partner, I'm not so sure. Maybe a Bulbasaur or Turtwig.
  8. N

SOVA Debate

And with every shipping is a fraction of wanking zealots who consider it to be Srs Bizness (sic) and try to push their agenda on other people. Just my observations of many fandoms.
  9. N

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

A Tentacruel on my Japanese Silver cart, which I can no longer find. D:
  10. N

Gijinka Seadra and two Quilavas

Hi~ I normally don't share my art on forums, but I decided to make Bulbagarden an exception. I tend to draw a lot of fan art (including Pokemon) so I'll probably post some more in the future. First, a gijinka Seadra I drew for the Pokedex project at deviantART...
  11. N

Gijinkas, dolls and Pokémon

Erlade! Very awesome! :D I also like your gijinkas, notably Mew; I've always pictured a human counterpart to Mew as a little girl. ^^ Very adorable.
  12. N

Buizel and Wooper for PDUTogepi.

I love Buizel's expression. :D The two are very cute!
  13. N

Gureggru and Mikaruge gijinkas for jigglysama

I like the Gregguru girl's expression and I find the Mikaruge girl in particular very interesting; way to conform something that's somewhat amorphus to a humanoid form. :D
  14. N

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19775603/
  15. N

Winter Art Contest results!

Ack! Haven't been on here for a few days, and I'm so sorry for the hold-up. ^^; For my second place prize, it's surely a difficult choice, though in the end I'll go with Pie. Congratulations to PDUTogepi and jigglysama, and thanks to the staff for holding the contest.
  16. N

Bulbagarden Winter Art Contest!

I won't be able to get a new picture done by the deadline (I just now found out about this ^^;; ), but may I submit something I've done much earlier this year? If I may, my entry can be found here.
Back
Top Bottom