Search results for query: *

1. Glitchipedia

Start Ups Pokémon VS Digimon: Digital Deathmatch

This image was remastered from a screencap of Digimon Anode/Cathode Tamer: Veedramon Version The computer screens flickered in a brilliant burst of light, and the tiny, pocket-sized devices materialized and floated into the hands of their masters. In that moment, the first three DigiDestined...
  2. Glitchipedia

In the recent past, a programmer and former Pokémon trainer named Andromeda Jameson creates a video game for Silph Entertainment Software as a tech demo. Based upon the Digimon franchise, the game utilizes the same principles developed for the Porygon project to permit limitless, lifelike AI...
  3. Glitchipedia

Adapting an RP?

For some time, I've been giving consideration to adapting a long-running RP to another medium, be it fanfiction, dōjinshi, animation, or an RPG Maker game. But there are a couple of problems. Not all of the original characters and concepts strictly belong to me, obviously. I can obtain...
  4. Glitchipedia

[INTEREST CHECK] Pokémon VS Digimon: Digital Deathmatch

Pokémon/Digimon crossovers have been done a lot, yes, but I've never really been satisfied with what I've seen. Here's my take on the idea. In the recent past, a programmer and ex-Pokémon trainer named Andromeda Jameson begins developing a video game for Silph Entertainment Software as a tech...
  5. Glitchipedia

Oddity: Compatibility with the Originals?

Assuming that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire also use the Poké Transporter, does anyone else find it odd that they'll be compatible with the games they're based on, even if only indirectly?
  6. Glitchipedia

The Dub: Non-canon, or just a separate continuity?

Title says it all. In cases where the dub obviously deviates from the original Japanese version, do you consider these events entirely "non-canon" or just part of their own continuity? I'm not talking about things like sandwiches rolling down hills. :-p I mean actual plot or characterization...
  7. Glitchipedia

Crossovers?

When it comes to crossover fiction, how do you justify the multiple works meeting? In my case, I usually take the Super Smash Bros. approach, transplanting the characters to a new setting where they have always coexisted, albeit perhaps unknowingly. This does have the unfortunate drawback of...
  8. Glitchipedia

ROGUES GALLERY: Copycat!

For purposes unknown, the fiendish Dr. Cat has traveled to Silicon Valley, setting his sights on an experimental cloning machine which can near-instantly duplicate the body of any DNA inserted into it! Joining him are the mercenary Treme and the mad scientist Splice! Can the Detective Prince...
  9. Glitchipedia

Do you have a "troupe" of characters?

Which is to say, do you ever reuse the same characters in different contexts/settings? Some might dismiss this as lazy, but if you're like me and you easily get attached to your characters, organizing them into a sort of "theatre troupe" can be the way to go. My troupe currently consists of...
  10. Glitchipedia

Retroactive Continuity

Occasionally, a writer feels a desire to continue a story s/he had originally planned to stand on its own. To make it more interesting, events that originally meant one thing are reinterpreted to mean something that better suits the sequel's plot. This is retroactive continuity—to those in the...
  11. Glitchipedia

Songfics and musicals. How would you handle them?

As an amateur musician and a fan of both stage and film musicals, music plays an important part in my creative process. As such, I often find myself tempted to use the music that inspires me in my work. My question is, how would you handle this? Simply intersperse the lyrics between paragraphs...
  12. Glitchipedia

The most popular rating?

I've decided to be my own meddling executive and poll the focus group. Basically, when choosing a fanfic to read, do you look for a specific rating (Everyone, Teen, Mature)? Why or why not? Essentially, the idea here is to determine which of the ratings is most popular among readers. Whether...
  13. Glitchipedia

Do you want Knight Pokémon University back?

As any previous players still active on the forums are well aware, the complete halt in activity forced me to close the Knight Pokémon University RPG back in February. Since then, I've seen inconsistent reappearances by a few of the players, and wondered to myself if maybe there's hope of...
  14. Glitchipedia

Legend of Zelda Live-Action Zelda Movie?

What if there was a live-action Zelda film or series of films? Would you want to see it? Which game(s) would you want it to cover? Who would you want in the cast? Personally, I can't help but see Michael Dorn as Ganondorf and Evanna Lynch as Navi....but that's just me.
  15. Glitchipedia

Mario VS Link

I searched around for a thread like this, but the closest thing I could find was just a contest between the Mario and Zelda franchises as a whole. Now we specifically see how their protagonists fare. Between Mario and Link, which of them has the most impressive resumé? Here's their specs from...
  16. Glitchipedia

Nintendo 64 Cartridge Maintenence

I have a secondhand cartridge of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and it's in rough shape: Parts of the plastic casing are slightly deformed, allegedly the result of having been in a fire. Loose pieces were found free-floating around the circuit board and removed. The contacts show signs...
  17. Glitchipedia

TT Games LEGO Crossover: Battle of the Villains (and Freddie Mercury)

Thread title approved by ghaskan. So here it is: the universes of LEGO Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman, Rock Band, Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean collide. LEGO minifigures Darth Maul, Mola Ram, the Joker, Freddie Mercury, Lord Voldemort and Davy Jones happen to meet. Only one gets...
  18. Glitchipedia

Should TT Games do a massive LEGO crossover?

Seeing how TT Games has all these various licenses, wouldn't it be awesome if they used them all in one massive crossover game? Picture, if you will: Darth Maul VS René Belloq VS The Joker VS Freddie Mercury VS Lord Voldemort VS Davy Jones. In LEGO. Any takers?
  19. Glitchipedia

Knight Pokémon University is Going YouTube—Help Needed!

The link in my signature, leading to the blog entry of the same title, doesn't seem to be catching much attention. So, I figured I should take this someplace a little more out in the open. If this is in the wrong section, move it, don't close it. From the blog entry ([boldfaced brackets] denote...
  20. Glitchipedia

Does Geechisu look like Zero Wing villain CATS?

Let's see....weirdly-shaped green hair, funky eyepiece thingy, sinister facial expression, pimped-out cloak.... Plot details follow in the spoiler below. If that's not CATS, I don't know what is.
Back
Top Bottom