Search results for query: *

1. K

Isshu

Oh man I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the possible Isshu-New York connection. When I saw the map, New York was the first thing that popped into my head. The shape is just incredibly similar. Although I'd love for it to be based off of New York, my conscience keeps telling me to not...
  2. K

Changing Battle Screen?

I'd say that they're beta screens. It's not unusual for pre-release screenshots to be different from the final product. I'm really hoping they'll go for full-body backsprites. I felt that it made the screen feel less cramped.
  3. K

嗨!

Welcome to Bulbagarden! :) I think that poster's official? It looks familiar to me.
  4. K

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

Re: Which Starter I'm torn between the Water-Starter and the Grass-Starter. I find the water one really cute, but agh the grass one is kinda cool-looking. D:
  5. K

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi It does kind of look like George Washington Bridge. Hiun City = Manhattan? CANNOT UNSEEEEE hahaha. That really would be cool if it is based off of New York.
  6. K

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi ohmygodohmygod I'm loving the player character designs. *v* The boy's hair is adorable and I'm loving the girl's shorts. The only thing that bugs me is how the boy is wearing what looks like winter clothes...
  7. K

On the Origin of Species: Wooper: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

That was a great read. :) I've heard of the axolotl, but I didn't know all that stuff about it, and it's fairly strong connection with Woopers. I hope that there'll be more editorials like that in the future. I've always been fasinated by the connection between certain Pokemon and the animal...
  8. K

Official Black and White site updated: Game screenshots added

Being able to adjust the camera is something I've been wanting too; I don't like having to hack into the games in order to do so, it's too much of a pain in the arse. With those skyscrapers and the appearence of cars (not counting the trucks in RBY and RSE), maybe this will be the most urban...
  9. K

More fifth generation information revealed: CoroCoro scans leaked

-excite- *v* One thing I'm wondering...will this have additional features on the 3DS, since the console's release might not be too far from Black and White's? They'll obviously be playable on the original DS, but I'm hoping for some additional features. Kinda like how Gold and Silver were...
  10. K

Pokémon Black and White Versions Revealed: Gen V names announced early

I actually really like these names; they're simple and easy to remember. The only thing though is that they are a bit bland. I mean, the third version will probably be called Pokemon Gray, and that I'm not looking forward to since I plan on waiting for the third version. I never touch my Diamond...
  11. K

That Idiot Joey

I haven't gotten many calls from Joey. I'm glad about it since he was relentless in my Crystal. x_x
  12. K

Why are the US so backward?

You shouldn't lump all Americans together like that. :/ That's stereotyping. Depending on where you are in America, you'll encounter open-minded people who eat all kinds of food and such, and in other areas you find those who've never touched anything outside of their region. Also, those...
  13. K

It's technically not wrong. All forms of English are correct. Please don't bash others for their cultural differences. It always gets my blood boiling whenever people (especially English teachers) assume one form of English is incorrect from the one they use. I've heard so many stories of...
  14. K

To kinda expand on the spelling differences, For a long time there was no standard way of spelling words in English. Everyone just kind of spelled words the way they wanted. Now, I'm not sure when exactly a standard way of spelling words came around, but I think it was around Webster's time...
  15. K

Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distributed ov

Re: Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distribute To be honest, I hate that this download is for DPP only. I don't have a second DS so I can't trade it to Heartgold. ): Oh well.
  16. K

3-d pokemon

I do think that eventually the games will be full 3-D, but it won't be anytime soon. The 3-D graphics on the DS are really ugly. Take for example, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks; they were full 3-D games, but the graphics were, for the most part, really bad. To me, the DS reminds me of the...
  17. K

March 2010 CoroCoro features new Pokémon, Ranger game: ''Zoroark'' to star the upcomi

Re: March 2010 CoroCoro feature new Pokémon, Ranger: ''Zoroark'' to star the upcoming The katakana next to the pre-evolution is definately "Zoroa", not "Zorua". The katakana on Zoroark looks like "Zo-ro-a-ku" Zoroak, instead of Zoroark? Zoroaku...evil fox? lol Am I the only one who thinks...
  18. K

Seasons and random weather

Ack, whoops. This is what I get for assuming and not doing the research. -faceslap- Thanks for correcting me. :)
  19. K

Seasons and random weather

Having seasons sounds like a great idea, but I agree about not having certain Pokemon disappearing during certain seasons. Lower encounter rates though, definately. I would really like to see more of a variety in weather. I'm sick of some routes having rain or snow almost 24/7 and most not...
  20. K

The Rival and Traveling Companion?!

The concept of the traveling companion is kind of mixed for me. It's a neat concept, but I have doubts to how well it would actually work. In DPP, we already sort of have it, but it's only for brief moments and that's it. To be honest, I don't really see it being something throughout an entire...
Back
Top Bottom