Search results for query: *

• Users: Apex
  • Order by date
  1. A

Random Messages Episode X

From where exactly?
  2. A

Ugh. Sand Stream doesn't fit in the team I'm building. Tyranitar is supposed to counter Talonflame since that's 33% of the reason I lose. The only other pokemon who won't get effected by sand stream are 2 steel types, but then they'll get singled out by TF & I'm not going to waste a spot for...
  3. A

Why breed HA Swirlixes? Why not HA Larvitars? That's something I need.
  4. A

I don't come here often enough for you to stop calling Lord Apex, Apex, so that isn't a problem. I seem to come here when I need something, news, or anticipation for a release/news/before a new main series game.
  5. A

All I came here was to look for a HA Larvitar.... o_O
  6. A

Why does this have to be a thing?
  7. A

I've had to adjust my name in the past. I have Apexe on reddit, Aepexe on PSN....
  8. A

Lord Apex; Um, well it seems we're tied then. I'm up to three years with the name as well.... inb4 more shippers....
  9. A

You didn't answer my question.......
  10. A

Sorry! How long has it been your internet name anyway?
  11. A

GEN VI: Ability Capsule

Since reddit doesn't seem to want to help, I'm looking for an ability capsule.
  12. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) not shiny, but....... Froakie - #656 (Modest) Male (♂) HP: 31 Att: 31 Def: 31 SpA: 31 SpD: 31 Speed: 31
  13. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) That's gonna be hard. It's normal chances. =/ I'll just be happy with perfect iv/max ivs in everything but atk. I'm new to IV breeding though, not evs becuse i did that a lot in White 2.
  14. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Here's the thing, I have two dittos. One's a Korean Ditto with max IVs in Spatk & Def while I have another ditto that has max ivs in HP Atk Spdef & speed. So I should stick the everstone on this Froakie & stick the destiny knot on the 2nd Ditto?
  15. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This isn't necessarily a SIMPLE question per se but I managed to breed this: Froakie - #656 (Modest) Male (♂) HP: 31 Att: 31 Def: 31 SpA: 31 SpD: 0 - 11 Speed: 31 Should I go with this one or continue breeding to try and get a better one?
  16. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Can someone please help me out? I'd rather not continue until I make a decision.
  17. A

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Ok, I'm running into a dilemma. I'm trying to play blindly, so if you could keep anything after Reflecting Cave secret that would be nice. Anyway... He's the problem I'm running into. I'm getting mowed over by mostly everyone because I didn't...
  18. A

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread For some reason I had a hunch we'd get a Robin Pokemon. I still need a 3DS. I still need to get my friend a 3DS.
  19. A

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Especially if it included a backstory/battles/storyline. Just talking to someone, headed to a certain place and catch a pokemon. I dunno, that's kinda plain.
  20. A

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Ugh......I'm really sick and tired of new forms..... what is this, Dragonball Z? "This isn't even my final form!"? We should just say that for all legendaries. odds are most of them are getting new forms.... >_>
Back
Top Bottom