Search results for query: *

• Users: Apex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

GEN VI: Ability Capsule

Since reddit doesn't seem to want to help, I'm looking for an ability capsule.
  2. A

New Moves/Abilities

What type of moves or abilities are you hoping for? How about a dark move that's OVER 100 DAMAGE? Seriously, it still doesn't have one. Also, I made this up, it's called "Hoarder" Basically it can hold two items at once. You might think that's broken, but so is Contrary. That's why they made...
  3. A

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

I know this month's CoroCoro probably won't have something new, but you never know. There's still nine copies (maybe ten if X and Y come out in the 2nd half of October) So instead of make a multiple topics on the newest one, might as well combine them all. Just as a timeline for when CoroCoro...
  4. A

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

Another example I made a while back (Since I lost the paper and I'm trying to remember them all) was... Boiling Point. Water Unknown Power, I didn't really get in depth with combo attacks...so... 5 PP 30% chance of burning
  5. A

Confirmed DSi Enhanced Titles ~ What do you suppose will be there from DSi users?

Well, since Pokebeach noted that the game code on the side of the box reveals the games are DSi Enhanced titles, what do you think will be given if you're playing it on a DSi?
  6. A

TMs/HMs

Which would you like to see stay for Generation V? Which would you like to see go? Personally I think they need to add 8 more TMs to make 100. :-/ 01 Focus Punch 02 Dragon Claw 03 Water Pulse 04 Calm Mind 05 Roar 06 Toxic 07 Hail 08 Bulk Up 09 Bullet Seed 10 Hidden...
  7. A

Movie 13 discussion.

http://pokebeach.com/2010/04/longer-ruler-of-illusions-zoroark-trailer In this trailer by Zoroark. Could this be the first move that's actually 120 damage? If not, what do you think it could be? Could it be Zoroark's version of Aura Sphere?
  8. A

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Just a general thread of the CoroCoro announcements to clear up all the CoroCoro threads. With what we know already, what will be revealed in the next issue?
  9. A

Sinnoh in Relation to Generation V

Before the Flower Paradise, the strip of land that I'm pointing at kind of leads me to think about something... If you can see where I bordered the region of Japan in the 2nd image, you can see a part of land north of the region that Hoenn used...it seems like it could possibly connect Route...
  10. A

May 2010 CoroCoro

With it's release (the leaks, I mean) soon, what things do you think it will have about Generation V? Obviously more details about Zorua/Zorark, but possibly a few others along with it? Maybe about the region? What do you think, though?
  11. A

Reconstruction of Double Battles

Maybe they can reconstruct double battles in Generation V. Including things like a Tag-Team Battle where if one Pokemon faints, you don't send out another one until the other faints. Or maybe even merged attacks. For example mix Hydro Pump and Flamethrower. It creates boiling water and...
  12. A

Things that should go away/be changed

I don't mean JUST Pokemon. I mean things that have gotten absurd over the games that have come out overtime. Like the chronic usage of the same pokemon...that's been in EVERY regional dex. That and some trainers are just ridiculous...I mean Farmers? Ranchers? what's next...Hobos?
  13. A

Brand New Moves

New Generations always bring new moves. Which is obviously what will be happening in Generation V. With that in mind what moves do you hope there will be or moves that you hope will be in the game based off of your idea? I've always thought about certain moves. For Example. Normal...
  14. A

Past Pokemon in Generation V

There are specific Pokemon out of the current 493 that will be given pre-evolutions and evolutions, and Pokemon that will be brought into the Gen V Regional Dex. It's obviously going to happen. It's happened in every generation. There are some pokemon that NEED to evolve as well as Pokemon that...
  15. A

Quick question regarding 2 pokemon and HG/SS

Honchkrow and Mismagius are only obtainable AFTER or BEFORE receiving the Nation Dex?
  16. A

US release date?

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75774 http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75770 I found the release date possibly. April 1st? Hmm...a Thursday? weird....perhaps is this the release date?
Back
Top Bottom