Search results for query: *

1. N

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

Video ID 15-61213-79648
  2. N

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

1. You gain great experience in combat and free life-needed things without hunting and low risk of perminate injury with centers and such. 2. Because it was formed around it. Really, is it such different than the machines are fuels based society of today? 3. Regional government which employs...
  3. N

Half-Pokemon?

Where is it shown Pokemon Universe humans have live birth, as Pokemon lay eggs? Since fruit-bearing trees lack wombs as well to produce berries, humans cannot reproduce through live birth unless they are aliens. I'd assume compatabilty with Pokemon if humans are Pokemon descended and produce...
  4. N

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Search and sorting by No, LVL, Tags, etc would be useful.
  5. N

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 1: Gyms & Elites - Themes & Changes

Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Week 1: Gyms & Elites - Themes & Changes The Striaton Trio are a Triple Battle, and the Monkey Event is tweaked slightly, so you aquire the one strong to starter. Lenora adds Minchino to party. Questions are modified from BW1. Burgh himself has...
  6. N

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

I just battled my brother in a casual double match with no restrictions, and his Kyogre landed Sheer Cold 4 times in a row, with held item Choice Scarf, after Machamp fainted.... Y U DO THIS RNG? I'll upload the video later.
  7. N

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread I expect something similar to GS.
  8. N

How do you get all Pokémon?

By trading over my perfected Gen4 dex, breed for needed prevos and catch the missing gen 5. Eats a lot of box space though.
  9. N

What video games are you playing now?

Vampire Savior, the various Ambas. games (esp. Metriod Fusion and Minish Cap), and Punch-Out (Wii).
  10. N

What do you want in Gen 6?

I want the ability to trade multiple Pokemon at once locally, and for gen5->gen6 transfer to be faster than the Pal Park or Transfer Lab. And a Fire/Steel rabbit with whip-like ears as the fire starter.
  11. N

Science and Pokémon: Pokémon eggs: Analyzing the concepts behind the game

Mostly what I was thinking, so if you back it up, I feel more certain.
  12. N

Unused Pokémon design revealed in magazine interview: Cloned sheep considered for Pok

Re: Unused Pokémon design revealed in magazine interview: Cloned sheep considered for Huh. Well, I guess if it was in the earlier gens it would be boring, but a modified Mareep would be cool. *Pictures a Mareep with fire-typing*
  13. N

Identity of Alder's Seventh Pokemon [SPOILERS]

I'd expect a Butterfly/Moth-like Pokemon due to symbolic reasons. But due to a lack of such outside of Volc, I think it would be a Leavanny due to its Caterpillar traits.
  14. N

What Pokemon was Zekrom and Reshiram originally?

Re; Genosect, I think it will get an alt forme with bug/rock and Breakable armor. Techno Buster will be replaced with a 5-hit version of Twinneedle, maybe a different side effect. Kyurem I think was the original.
  15. N

Are there too many Pokemon?

Over 1 million types of beetle IRL. So, there should be at least 100k bug types before one can comprain. More is more realistic.
  16. N

How many Pokemon have you seen/caught in your game?

Red-80ish at highest Crystal- 50ish Sapphire 150ish LG- 120ish before it was reset by others. E-60ish Dia-492 Plt-492 SS-492(Celebii) Black-0
  17. N

New Pokémon Manga to Start in Shonen Sunday?

If this does have an older audience, I expect Overgrow-type abilities kicking a disproportional amount of time and one member of the main character's team to die at the villainous organization's hands. It may have some insight as to how economy and government work. I doubt Genosect will go...
  18. N

How much do you LOVE pokemon?

10/10. First Videogame, first anime, first crush, even the first tabletop role-playing was based on Pokemon. Yet I still can't upwards accent mark in typing.
  19. N

Real life concept that never been put on Pokemon?

If you aged 1:1, it would be okay. How about things like hemophilia and such? It must have dom/res to annoy those who inbreed.
  20. N

You have 96 hours to take over the world with Pokemon.

Six Porygon-Z. Use internet and Porygon-Z army to destory banking system, data transfers, etc. Set of every nuke ever. I have my archive of self stored in one of my -Z to lead the six as the only living things. Don't question why there are nukes, and no survivors. Ever.
Back
Top Bottom