• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Taija
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Misconceptions about Pokemon

What kind of misconceptions have you had about Pokemon and the world around it? When I was younger I used to think that all Dragonite are as huge as the one in the episode called Mystery at the Lighthouse. Little did I know that they're actually smaller than their previous form Dragonair. I had...
  2. T

The most beautiful Pokémon

I was surprised to not find a thread like this, but I'm sorry if it does indeed exist. So the question is: which Pokémon do you think are the most beautiful looking? The kind that causes you stop in your tracks and just adore them for a minute when you encounter them in a battle? To me the...
  3. T

Heya

Hey everyone! I'm a 16 year old gamer from Finland. Indigo League and the first generation games were a big part of my childhood; the only place you could find me on Saturday mornings was in front of the TV, face glued to the screen. After that I have played all the main games of the series...
Back
Top Bottom