Search results for query: *

1. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Oh yeah, totally real! You can tell because they aren't in any way similar to the silhouettes!
  2. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Like I said in the other thread, I can't make out any details on this one other than a line between the ears. The other two I can make out eyes and such:
  3. S

New Pokemon Starters Leak

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=1608083&postcount=512
  4. S

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread I can see a cat-like face, arms, and a floater/collar on the right one. On the left I can see a beak and an eye. Only "detail" I could make out on the top is the line/distinction between it's ears. Spent a few seconds in PS to outline them:
  5. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Left: Bird, Grass Top: Cop Pig, Fire Right: idunnolol, Water
  6. S

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

I don't really post often, get into any discussions, etc. But I do lurk around often enough, and I've seen your posts. I know this is pretty off-topic, but I just have to ask. Whats with all the time-travel related shit? Is it your fetish or something? Also, I'd rather replay the RSE. Not...
  7. S

Favorite Starters

First stage: Gen I: Charmander Gen II: Cyndaquil Gen III: Treecko Gen IV: Chimchar Second stage: Gen I: Ivysaur Gen II: Quilava Gen III: Grovyle Gen IV: Prinplup Final stage: Gen I: Blastoise Gen II: Feraligatr Gen III: Swampert Gen IV: Torterra
  8. S

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

Re: Help a bro out. Seriously? No suggestions?
  9. S

Most unexpected powerhouse

My Raticate in FireRed actually kicked a lot of ass.
  10. S

Gender-specific Sprites

I'd rather they actually make gender differences noticeable, and give more species these differences. Or hell, why not just do all of them? This would also be nice. Also, while this is kinda off topic, perhaps they can introduce more shiny variants with some being more common than others. I...
  11. S

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

Help a bro out. Quilava (Male, Quirky) Elekid (Male, Sassy) Honchkrow (Female, Naive) Any suggestions?
  12. S

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

I don't really have any reasons for thinking why it could be here. Just a feeling.
  13. S

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Kanto(SUPER MEGA HUGE IMAGE) Johto(SUPER MEGA HUGE IMAGE) Hoenn Sinnoh
  14. S

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

Re: Remakes in the 5th generation I really, REALLY don't think GameFreak expects people to transfer their 'mons from RSE/FRLG to DPPT/HGSS and again to BW. I doubt Gen 5 will have all that dual-slot shit that Gen 4 did, either. So if that's the case, DPPT/HGSS would be absolutely required to...
  15. S

Deoxys: Life Forme

No. No more fucking forms. Of anything. Ever.
  16. S

Bring Dive Back?

Only if the environments aren't boring as shit and I can catch something other than Clamperl. Also, you should be able to dive deep down into the dark depths of the abyss so you can catch shit like Rattail fish, Giant Squid and Vampire Squid.
  17. S

What time period do you think this generation will take place in?

The way I see it, even if they change the story in a third versions/remake by the slightest bit; that game takes over as being canonical to the time-line. It just makes more sense that way. Are you seriously asking if the same exact chain of events happen twice with little time between?
  18. S

New Items

Get rid of the Old/Good/Super Rod and make a single Rod. With bait that can be upgraded. Good Bait, Super Bait and then finally Master Bait! Also, Miracle Potion or some shit. It revives fainted Pokemon, restores HP and moves, removes status problems. In short it's like going to the...
  19. S

Way to reduce the number of legendaries in B/W

So it wouldn't be boring at all if they did the same thing they have done for the past three generations- but it would be boring if they do something they haven't done in over 10 years? I don't follow your logic. So you do not care in the slightest that the title of legendary means...
  20. S

Player Character discussion thread

How about a female protagonist with pants?! Just to shake things up a bit...
Back
Top Bottom