Search results for query: *

1. S

WORLDBUILDING: Hoenn Wars: The Guide

Currently only contains character bios that are known. Characters Magma: Name: Maxine "Maxie" Millions Age when war starts: Hometown: Lavaridge Personality: Maxie used to be a kind person, truly caring about the land and its inhabitants. However, he and Archie became...
  2. S

MATURE: Hoenn Wars

A/N: Hello, all! The following fic, Hoenn Wars (guess what happens) takes place in Instrutilius's Travelsverse. However, other than some actions from A.D. and some backstory, I doubt that fact will have any major effect on the story. Now, the idea for Hoenn Wars predates my knowledge of the...
  3. S

Overly long insults and names

Well, I'm currently doodling a story out (that may eventually become something more, with the backstory I've thought up, but I digress), and in the prologue two things happen that I'm having trouble tackling. Obviously, they are overly long insults and overly long names. On the insult...
  4. S

Offensive Hail

So we all know Hail is almost always used in a stall, right? Stallrein can take the helm easily and Toxic its way through two Pokemon without a single point of damage. Well, that's what this team was supposed to be. Due to my Wikiwalk tendencies, though, it turned into this XD Welcome to the...
  5. S

Mafia Self-Role Mafia (Advanced)

Welcome to the game, young fools. I have used my power to bring you here for one reason and one reason only; to watch as you confuse, confound, and kill each other- and sometimes yourself. At first, you may see this as unethical and insane- but soon you will ealize that this interests you, and...
  6. S

Silver Seas (One Piece/Pokemon Mashup)

Chapter One: Romance Dusk Three figures dashed through the alleyway in a perfect line, every movement carefully practiced and coordinated. They made a series of complex turns, and reached a dead end. The one in the lead jumped to their left, kicking off the wall and grabbing the roof of the...
  7. S

Character Names

Well, this is a problem I usually come across in writing, and that is the naming of character. It has to fit, it can't be too long for some characters, it can't be too short for others, it has to sound like this or that... those kinds of roadblocks. I figured I can't be the only one out there...
  8. S

Would you read a One Piece/Pokemon crossover/mashup?

This is mainly directed towards those of you whose name does not start with a 'J' and and in 'abberwocky'. The basic plot would be from KanJo (because it has the most to work with) and the Gym Leaders are similar to the Sichibukai/Seven Warlords, the E4 would be like the Yonkou/Four Emperors...
  9. S

Red Revealed (Crackfic Twoshot)

Rated R. This includes many drugs, including, but not limited to: various smoked drugs, alcoholic beverages, depressants, and hallucinogens. If you are offended by abuse of any of the above drugs, don't read further. Hard drugs like meth and crack will not be used. That crosses the line, and...
  10. S

Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Real name pending. Anyway, basic plot is as follows (minor spoilers abound): Name: Obvious Age: Again, obvious Gender: Because it's important. Automail: Not needed if you don't have any, but put where it is, what it is (if it isn't just a normal limb), and why you have it...
  11. S

Mafia Death Note Mafia (Game Killed, Stalemate)

The black bag is pulled off of your head by an unseen hand. As you look around, more bags are pulled off other's faces, reavealing them. Whatever force is doing it, you can't see. You are tied to a chair and can't move, but in the center of the circle is a glass box with a man inside. He is...
  12. S

Need a character design...

Doesn't need to be especially long or detailed, I just need one. All I have for the character is that s/he can turn to steam at will, turn most non-organic things to steam, too, and is likely to die early (though maybe not). PLEASE.
  13. S

One Piece: Blackbeard's Reign

Discuss. Known attacks: Jarrett: Hydra Fang x(y): Lashes out with poisonous fangs. Hybrid form known, possible full form. Here's to hoping this works out.
  14. S

One Piece: Blackbeard's Reign Start-Up

Roy walked behind Jarrett on the large ship, with both of them being confined by Seastone handcuffs. Roy had procured a cigerette from somewhere, but it had yet to be lit, and it didn't seem like any of their captors would offer him a light. They weren't the most amiable of folks. The two...
  15. S

A Challenge I want to try...

While I do have another one-shot in mind for soon (Breathless will probably be my last serial, ever, by the looks of it), I want to try a shipping OS. However, to be a real challenge, I want to try an unusual ship- even certain crack ships are okay. I want to have it decided by other, though...
  16. S

Just throwing this out there

But, seeing as I'm beginning to lean towards One-Shots more, as they are much easier for me and generally turn out better, I'm beginning to wonder how to get more readers for them. Because it's not like I don't follow the obvious (good grammar, something you think is interesting, etc.) but...
  17. S

COMPLETE: "Victory" (One-Shot)

Note: While this technically contains no violence or language, if reading about blood makes you queesy [sic], then you might not be able to read through this entire fic. Just a warning. --- Red broke into shivers in the freezing night. The canyon he sat in was in the middle of what seemed...
  18. S

One Piece RP: Blackbeard's Reign

Blackbeard won. That's how it all started. He managed to overthrow the Marines. The Admirals and Vice-Admirals are all dead; most of the other higher-ups are, too. Any surviving members have scattered to the winds. Then, Luffy led the pirates against Blackbeard. He almost succeeded, and if...
  19. S

Breathless

Rated PG-13 for language; could be considered a Future Fic. --- Prolouge: Defeat The ominous tunnel that was Victory Road stretched into what seemed like eternal darkness. The silence was only occasionally broken by the step of the strange animals that lurked inside. Then, a sudden fit...
  20. S

COMPLETE: Skyline

NOTE: This fic is a 9/11 tribute, set in the Isshu region of Pokemon. If you may be offended by anything from that day, do not read on. PG-13 for violence, language, and one use of harsh language (not the F word). --- "Grayson, you're sure you don't need anything else for your stay in...
Back
Top Bottom