Search results for query: *

1. Faye Scarlet

GEN VII: Looking for Type: Null, nicknamed.

I've had no luck finding a Type Null on the GTS, so I'm turning to Bulbapedia because people here are reasonable. 8D; I really want a Type Null for my party, but was shocked to learn you earn one post-Championship, which won't do for me. So I'm hoping I can get one that is nicknamed. I do not...
  2. Faye Scarlet

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

My Friend Code Name: White Code: 4642-5942-7011 The GTS is really trying my patience as of late, and it's hard to find good deals that aren't ridiculous, or demanding 9-and-under-Zek/Resh/Etc. OTL I've made good progress in my living Pokedex of Pokemon White, but I decided I could turn to...
  3. Faye Scarlet

PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure

I loved that game. @A@ We rented it, and in 4 nights I saved the park and made friends everywhere. YAY! It's easy, childish, and mildly cliche on the power of friendship, I know, but it is so adorable and cute and so feel-good at the same time! I wish you could play as someone other than...
  4. Faye Scarlet

Stadium Mini-Games

Mini-games is supposedly something that made Stadium superior to PBR. ._. Yet, hardly anyone talking about those oh-so-amazingly wonderful mini-games. So why not talk about them here? Memories of playing these games? Top scores, or best record? Improvements and changes you'd make to games...
  5. Faye Scarlet

Need Panpour or Simipour

Here's my Pokemon White FC! Name: White Code: 3954-6340-3951 I've had no luck with shaking patches of grass at all. I've only seen TWO in about 20 hours of gameplay so far. I need a Panpour or Simipour for my in-game White team to be complete! D8 I don't care about natures or the like, but...
  6. Faye Scarlet

Seeking a PBR Battle with a real player.

My friend code is right here: 4985-1235-9541 I want a battle of any kind with any person here on the forums. Not against the COM against my own team, not against faceless people on the Wi-Fi, I want a person where we can actually see our nicknames and catchphrases and such. On Pokemon...
  7. Faye Scarlet

Contest Scizor VS Darkrai

An odd match-up, huh? But for me, these two are the coolest. Scizor, the coolest regular Pokemon ever, and Darkrai is the coolest legendary ever. So, so, I decided to see who people liked better out of these two! Try not to decide based on battle mechanics alone, people. I know Scizor would win...
  8. Faye Scarlet

Your Favorite PBR Colosseum?

EDIT: Now with a poll! No, not as in battle rules (though you can include it if you want). But your favorite Colosseum overall! Favorite for scenery? For music? While some people stubbornly refuse to admit what a great game Pokemon Battle Revolution is (even if it's admittedly lacking "great"...
  9. Faye Scarlet

New Team for Serious Competition

My past team, however hard I tried to train them, just aren't right for "competitive" play. After seeing them get slaughtered again and again in the Battle Frontier, I realized it's time to let my "in-game" team retire peacefully, and try a new style of fighting. I've looked through the...
  10. Faye Scarlet

Some custom-ish VS Sprites. D:

Customish VS sprites I made last night. I know they're god-awful, but still look a little bit good. 8D; So, if anyone is quite good at VS sprites, do let me know how I can improve! Anyways...these VS Sprites are based off of my versions of Pokemon heroes, as well as an OC Waiter named Chris...
  11. Faye Scarlet

Wanted: shiny Ditto and shiny Miltank, as well as others.

My sisters asked me to make a post here in hopes I can obtain a shiny Ditto and shiny Miltank. I might as well make use of this and ask for a couple Pokemon I'd like too. Only rule #1 for Pokemon I receive: NICKNAMES. Nicknames, nicknames, NICKNAMES. If you can't come up with one, ask me what...
  12. Faye Scarlet

Offering two events and some shinies.

I'm offering Pikachu-colored Pichu, Reserved for Region Master and Gamestop Jirachi. Reserved for sophies. I also offer a shiny Dialga, Reserved for Rebbypoof742 Zangoose, Reserved for Rebbypoof742 Infernape, Reserved for Rebbypoof742 and Flygon. And if none of those will work, I have all...
  13. Faye Scarlet

First Competitive Team.

It's not live yet, but it will be. But before I actually do this, I have to make sure the future competitive team I'm planning isn't a lost cause before I begin. So, here is what my Wi-Fi team will look like. Willing to take any helpful suggestions, since this will be my first time raising a...
  14. Faye Scarlet

Offering - Spare Pokemon, a bunch of Chimchars, and more!

I'm offering plenty of Pokemon. What I want in return are Pokemon I'm missing from my Living Pokedex, or Pokemon with different IDs than mine. -I only want Pokemon who are nicknamed. They can be anything as long as it's not a rude nickname. If you rather I nickname the Pokemon, it's fine. -I...
  15. Faye Scarlet

If trainers other than the player gave their Pokemon nicknames...

Just something I was wondering about. That if important trainers, or at least some of them, nicknamed their Pokemon, what do you supposed they'd call them? I mean, you can judge the personality of another trainer by what they nickname their Pokemon. I don't know, just something I thought up.
  16. Faye Scarlet

Wanted: Shiny Drifloon

I want one as a gift for my sister. I've had no luck, and no patience. OTL I don't care about natures, and I'd prefer if the Drifloon was a boy (but a girl will do), and nicknamed would be another plus... I do have a shiny Deoxys to offer, he's in his Defense Forme. Nature: Hardy...
  17. Faye Scarlet

All I need is a Ho-Oh.

EDIT: As of Saturday, October 17th, these are the Pokemon I'm willing to offer. Kyogre, lvl. 70, Serious nature Rayquaza, lvl. 70, Careful nature Regirock, lvl. 40, Jolly nature Regice, lvl. 40, Brave nature Mewtwo, lvl. 70, Quiet nature Mew, lvl. 50, Careful nature There's only two...
  18. Faye Scarlet

Platinum GTS Bug Thingy

Not quite sure if this qualifies as a bug or a glitch or whatever, and wasn't sure where to put this... Let me be straight to the point. D: When I go onto the GTS in my Platinum game, I often find a Pokemon I'm searching for, who's asking for a Pokemon I can give them. Getting all happy about...
  19. Faye Scarlet

Hello.

Well...just to make that notice up there vanish...Hello! x3; Um, of course, I'm new to the forums... I don't usually stay on forums long, so we'll see how long I actually remain active here, hah hah.... Er...If the sig is too big, let me know and I can make it smaller. xD; I saved it as is...
Back
Top Bottom