1. A

Generation IV Remake Speculation

TPCI only has so many lawyers?
  2. A

BDSP 2021. Legends 2022.
  3. A

My bet is that in BDSP we’ll have plenty of ”Legends say that this crater was caused by battling Legendary Pokemon hundreds of years ago!”
  4. A

Looks like Legends might be GameFreak experimenting before jumping into Gen IX. Doesn’t appear to have paired versions, doesn’t appear to have traditional battles etc. It also lets them try out new features without having to worry about a full roster of new Pokemon and a new region. Can’t wait...
  5. A

In the broader industry, it’s pretty rare that remakes are handled by the original studio. GF has always been an exception in that regard. Looks like they used that time to work on something... bigger.
  6. A

If this is a mainline game (eg, template for future installments), looks like we’re getting a pretty major gameplay shakeup, far beyond “Sword & Shield but it’s all Wild Area.”
  7. A

View: https://reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/lsvrou/video_just_leaked/ Edit: Add spoiler tags, as the link previews.
  8. A

PracticalBush has a 100% hit rate with pre-recorded video content. This is what we’re getting.
  9. A

This. I think Sinnohan forms would be a really cool idea, and a way to help market the remakes. Me thinking it’s a cool idea has no bearing on its likelihood.
  10. A

2/26 Pokémon Presents Speculation Thread

I wouldn’t worry too much about the lack of Nintendo promotion. There’s going to be some kind of Unite news, which isn’t on a Nintendo platform, so it could well be that Nintendo’s brand team don’t want to tweet about games on other systems. Likely the same reason this is a Presents vs a Direct...
  11. A

Who cares? If GameFreak have a good idea for a Sinnohan Drampa evolution or whatever, that idea shouldn’t be thrown away for the sake of Dex numbering.
  12. A

Any new Sinnohan evolutions won’t be in a state of regional limbo. They’ll be from Sinnoh. Also, I don’t think GameFreak will let National Dex numbering stand in the way if they want to do something. National Dex has been gone for two generations, I doubt it’s coming back; it’s clearly not...
  13. A

is nntendo ripping us users off?

No.
  14. A

Serebii absolutely had it right on how the fan base views older gens. Current Gen -2: Underrated (currently X&Y) Current Gen -3: Best Gen Ever (currently B&W)
  15. A

I very much doubt the National Dex is coming back. I’d expect a Sinnoh Dex of around 300-400 in the base game, including just about everything not in SwSh, and that’s it. No other Dexes until/unless there is DLC. GameFreak have demonstrated in SM & SwSh that they’re perfectly fine with...
  16. A

Which ones, out of interest? The only ones I used in the originals were Pedometer, which doesn’t make sense in a non-grid-based game, and Affection Tracker, which is superseded by the new affection mechanics (battle entrances etc).
  17. A

Pokétch apps were basically useless in DPPt, never mind now. I suspect they’ll be cut from the remakes; they add no value whatsoever.
  18. A

Hadn’t seen it, but clearly great minds think alike!
  19. A

I’d love to see a Fire/Electric Sinnohan Helioptile line, somewhere before the fourth gym, to help bulk out Sinnoh’s meagre fire types. Fire fits with the Helio part of the line’s name. It could even be a candidate for a regional evo, Obstagoon style.
  20. A

Something as fundamental as the games’ catching mechanic isn’t going to be an optional setting.
Back
Top Bottom