Search results for query: *

1. B

One move that this game could really use...

...is a Grass variation of Stealth Rock. I never really liked the idea of Stealth Rock, because unless you have Rapid Spin, using Fire, Ice, Flying, and Bug-type Pokémon are tough, especially Pokémon that are quadruply weak to it. So, having a Grass version would probably balance this out. And...
  2. B

Some research needed in trading between different languages in earlier generations

It is a very common misconception that in earlier generations of Pokémon (specifically Generations I and II), it is impossible to trade or battle between games in different languages. Even some Bulbapedia articles, such as the article of Red/Blue, incorrectly state this. This is true to an...
  3. B

One type combination that's long been overdue...

...is Fire/Dragon. Seriously, ever since Red and Blue, I've been annoyed that there is no Fire/Dragon type, and have been praying for one ever since. As new generations of Pokémon would be introduced over the years, I would repeatedly say to myself, "Hmmm, maybe finally there will be a...
  4. B

List of items in other languages

I have noticed that Bulbapedia has lists of various things in other languages, such as moves, Pokémon, locations, characters, etc. In particular, I would like to mention some things about the list of items. I have a few suggestions to make about it, since it is disorganized in my opinion, and...
  5. B

The Pokémon Stadium 2 Pokédex Entries

I noticed that in pretty much all articles of Gen I-II Pokémon, there are... Pokédex entries for Pokémon Stadium 2. However, even though I haven't played Pokémon Stadium 2 in a long time, I don't think it solely uses the Gold entries (unlike what the articles on Bulbapedia would lead one to...
Back
Top Bottom