Search results for query: *

1. Chosen of Mana

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

It's probably just loading. :P I highly doubt it. There's no reports of the Rotom taking up a party slot in the games, right? I wonder if it's (Samuel) Oak's Rotom?
  2. Chosen of Mana

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm trying to delete "File:Mt Blaze PMD.png" as per request, but I keep getting database errors.
  3. Chosen of Mana

Preview XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

I meant will it air first, before XY093, or second, after it? I would think ME4 would air first, since the Zygarde event will directly tie into Ash and company finding the Zygarde Core.
  4. Chosen of Mana

Preview XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Do we know if this will air before or after XY093?
  5. Chosen of Mana

Preview XY086: Photo Op on Fire! Snap the Legend!!

Re: XY085: Moltes in Focus! Snap the Legend!! Honestly if you replace Team Rocket's potential role in this episode with Team Flare, you'd just get the same annoying battle interruption with a near-zero chance of it being funny.
  6. Chosen of Mana

Review XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Honestly, I think the Goodra arc would have been more digestible if they empathized the fact that Goomy didn't leave its home on its own volition (getting blown sky high and landing on a Swanna's back and whatnot), and had Ash promise to bring it back home upon bringing it into the fold.
  7. Chosen of Mana

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Kind of weird that they're giving Ash three Flying-types now. I mean, at least Hawlucha filled a niche that poor Fletchinder didn't.
  8. Chosen of Mana

Preview XY066: The Miare City Investigation! Citroid VS Black Citroid!!

I figure this Belmondo fellow might be behind Black Clembot. Maybe a rival genius with a grudge?
  9. Chosen of Mana

Preview XY067: Miare Gym Battle! Satoshi VS Citron!!

If Goodra is in fact getting released after this, it sure as hell deserves to win Ash the final round.
  10. Chosen of Mana

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

AFAIK, there are no plans to use the Gen VI models outside of the (Pokémon) pages. The large models (e.g. Kyogre) are too wide or large to present at native size, but the small models, (e.g. Pikachu) have too much blank space to be re-sized to more standardized dimensions.
  11. Chosen of Mana

Preview XY062: Protect the Future of Science! The Electric Labyrinth!!

I read "Volt" and immediately thought of V (Volt) playing as Pikachu attacks Ash.
  12. Chosen of Mana

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'd like to request that the protection of Ash's Goomy be brought back down to semi-protected. While I understand the protection upgrade was intended to prevent preemptive editing, the event that caused the protection was instigated by one fairly new user who may not have known the procedures...
  13. Chosen of Mana

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Two requests for Template:Movegen: 1) Would it be possible to add a "genVI" parameter for the Shiny Pokémon page? (Related image) 2) Can the Gen VI associated pictures be resized to 300px as is the standard with (move) pages with pictures from Gen VI?
  14. Chosen of Mana

Template:Legendarylocations still hasn't been updated with ORAS locations.
  15. Chosen of Mana

Preview XY058: Hiyoku Gym Battle! Gekogashira VS Gogoat!!

Since we now know for sure that Pikachu will be in Ash's Clemont challenge team, this will be the only chance we'll have for a while to see some gym spotlight for Ash's other Pokémon. Goomy is supposed to appear this episode. Will it be watching on the sidelines like Froakie did last time, or...
  16. Chosen of Mana

Preview XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

It seems that the Malamar from the previous episode belongs to a cabal of Malamar. I don't suppose that's the same Officer Jenny, too?
  17. Chosen of Mana

Since the Battle Chatelaines use the same Pokémon in XY and ORAS, Template:Party/Single and Template:Party/Tag's "game" parameter should be updated with an XYORAS option.
  18. Chosen of Mana

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

RE: Gabo 2oo: I'm certainly in favor of it. Given the history of the filename, I'll wait a bit for any objections before fulfilling your request.
  19. Chosen of Mana

Template:Hoenn should be edited to replace "Abandonded Ship" with "Sea Mauville".
  20. Chosen of Mana

Sgv_Sth; I added your submissions to the requested pages. I will gladly edit the article if you can provide a source.
Back
Top Bottom