Search results for query: *

1. CrackFox

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Everything ok @Equinox;? Hope you're starting to feel better.
  2. CrackFox

Vote: Lord Dragelsnart I guess Snape was crooked after all. @Equinox; Yeah roe PM sharing is seriously gamebreaking. Most hosts don't allow name claiming either but being able to do so in this game has made it a lot more fun. I hope to see more hosts allowing it in the future.
  3. CrackFox

Surely we aren't allowed to share role pms. That makes the game all but pointless....
  4. CrackFox

Thank you Equinox. @Slife; could you post a screenshot of the conversation with Equinox in which you order each night protection? It would go a long way to clearing you.
  5. CrackFox

Remember, Peeko is confirmed to be Neville with a vig kill ability. He's one of the few people who are clear. @Equinox; I already asked this but I don't think you answered, are screenshots of conversations/PMS sent to you from other players allowed? Myself, DylanPiera and Peeko are cleared...
  6. CrackFox

Sorry about that CapsFan. You had a really sketchy role/character. Just for clarity can we all state out names and roles again. I feel like we are missing bits of info from people. For those who might have missed it, I'm Seamus Finnigan. I am basically a double voter and an ex mason with...
  7. CrackFox

No need to apologise. Just concentrate on feeling better! x
  8. CrackFox

Well we are getting nowhere fast. I think the most suspicious person based on claims so far is TheCapsFan. Two indeps in a game this small is unlikely, Dragelsnart has claimed Snape which i imagine is true as no one has counterclaimed and Snape is extremely likely to be in the game. Kreacher on...
  9. CrackFox

Snape was for all his poor life choices, looking out for Harry in his own way. I don't think he'd be given the ability to poison. I think it has something to do with Nagini from the Mafia's side.
  10. CrackFox

I think voting Flip is a silly idea. If she doesn't die, she's lied and we can go after her tomorrow. There's no point wasting a day lynch on Flip when she is supposedly going to die anyway. @Slife; Sorry if i've missed it in thread alreay but was is you name/roleclaim. It seems as though...
  11. CrackFox

I'm curious to know whether my warning simply wasn't seen in time by Peeko or if I just wasn't believed. Guess it doesn't matter now. Since i'm more or less confirmed town i'm happy to be the receiver of any personal info you think might help. I don't know if there's an estalished circle of...
  12. CrackFox

DO NOT VIG KILL PAULTHEPROTAGONIST I can vouch or him. He's my mason partner. I have a x2 vote and he has a -1 vote. I don't know why he's so inactive. I asked him his thoughts on things in our QT and he said he didn't know as it was his first game. We haven't worked together whatsoever but I...
  13. CrackFox

Because if Elieson is to be believed then it is between you and MCH and in my experience, most people who claim to be a cop are the cop.It's very possible Elieson is playing a dangerous scum game or that for whatever reason the info she got was false, i'm not condeming, i'm just pointing out the...
  14. CrackFox

Well we lost the doctor. Majestic was logged on in time to see the bandwagon on him and he did nothing to try and stop it which is a shame. I think MCH was backed into a corner and I don't really blame him for claiming (if it's true). People have done the same thing many times before. If I had...
  15. CrackFox

So you think MCH should get the vote?
  16. CrackFox

Didn't expect the game to have started already. Confirms were quick. Anyway i'm caught up. I think right now I believe Neonsands and Elieson enough to go with it. That leaves MCH and Hessain. MCH is contributing now and he did say that lynching him would be a bad idea so that's something I...
  17. CrackFox

Got my role.
  18. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

You might notice I'm not a mod anymore. I quit but i'll still be around as a player and host (if I can stop being lazy for 2 seconds and put together a game)
  19. CrackFox

War Room Players Contact List (Time-zones, Skype and QuickTopic)

So i looked into it and according to me findings Xenforo (our new server) does not support table formatting >.> I've put all your info in a google sheet document which is viewable where the table used to be. Not ideal but less fugly than broken bbcode.
  20. CrackFox

Usertitles can't be changed?

Archaic said in a users' blog on the issue that he'll look into it.
Back
Top Bottom