Search results for query: *

• Users: CrackFox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CrackFox

The War Room Awards 2015: Prizes

The time has come to present the winner's banners! This year players were able to choose their own Pokemon as a design. The banners have been made by Leggo; so please give her your thanks! I think you'll agree they look awesome :) CrackFox; Best Player & Best Town Performance...
  2. CrackFox

A Change to TWR Rules (PLEASE READ)

As some of you may be aware the rules regarding the editing of posts within games has been called to question. The current rules allow a player to change any aspect of their original post with the exception of votes. We now realise that this rule could allow a player to edit their posts in order...
  3. CrackFox

The War Room Awards 2015 Has Begun! VOTING CLOSED

Welcome to The War Room Awards 2015! Welcome to the 2015 annual War Room Awards! A time for looking back on the year and remembering all the games that have come and gone. We all have that one game that has stood out from the rest for one reason or another. We have players that we...
  4. CrackFox

The Eurovision Thread 2015

Ah the obligatory Eurovision thread. We ponder the same questions and topics every year. Who is representing your country? Do you support them? What is your favourite song this year? Who do you want to win? etc etc. Use this thread to discuss all things Eurovision. My personal thoughts after...
  5. CrackFox

E3 2015: What Are You Hoping For

For those of you fuzzy on the details, this years' E3 event will start on June the 16th with exhibitions going on until the 18th. Is there any game in particular you are hoping will be announced? I personally hold onto the hope that Nintendo wil announce a new Animal Crossing game, either a...
  6. CrackFox

Obsolete: What was the last concert you went to?

I went to see the Bootleg Beatles perform in town yesterday night. Before that I went to see PUSA in November last year.
  7. CrackFox

Mafia Mafia Championship ~ Game 1 Over! Phoenicks Lives

Voting has now closed! Phoenicks; received the most votes and will represent us this year! HumanDawn; Midorikawa; will be substitutes in case Phoenicks has to quit the game for any reason. If that's all ok with you guys? The rules state that all conversation about the game must be kept...
  8. CrackFox

Mafia Mafia Championships ~ VOTING CLOSED 26/03/15

Thanks to everyone who volunteered. Your names have all been added to the poll which users can use to vote anonymously. Voting closes on Thursday 26th at roughly 6PM GMT. Don't forget to vote and good luck if you are in the running!
  9. CrackFox

Mafia Mafia Championship Season 2 ~ Sign ups! OPEN (CLOSING 9PM GMT TONIGHT) 24/03/15

Would you like to represent us in the Mafia Championship this year? Make sure you thoroughly read the post below before nominating yourself. READ ME: If you'd like to be considered for this just post below. If you like you can say a few words about why you think you'd be a good choice or...
  10. CrackFox

Drakes Uncharted Fans Unite!

Look at the handsomeness For me Uncharted is one of the most visually pleasing, exciting games i've played on the PS3. The scenery is beautiful and I like the mix of testing your reflexes and mentally challenging you with puzzles. I see Uncharted as very similar to Tomb Raider which I also...
  11. CrackFox

Easy, Normal or Hard?

Which do you usually choose when gaming? I myself usually go with normal. Easy feels like i'm not challenging myself at all and hard is often too stressful. Normal is the nice imbetween. If i'm replaying a game I usually push it up to hard just to test myself. A recent example was The Last...
  12. CrackFox

Obsolete: Official: Share Your Social Media Handles

Just like the games network index this thread covers social networking. If you have any of the following accounts and would like to share them with our community this is the place to do it. Only guidelines: 1. One post per person. Edit your post to add more. 2. Keep in mind that EVERYONE can...
  13. CrackFox

Obsolete: Laptop, Tablet or Desktop Computer

Which do you prefer and why? I own all three but personally I can't get comfortable at a laptop. I only use my tablet for browsing the internet in bed. For all my main computer time (when i'm on Bulba for example) I sit at my desktop pc. Laptops and tablets I find to be too fiddly for prolonged use.
  14. CrackFox

Resident Evil Games

I recently bought RE Remastered on the PS3. For those unaware it's basically the first RE game redone to give it a modern feel and much better graphics. They've changed some elements of the gameplay too. Reminded me of how much I loved RE back in the day. The series went on and the most fun i've...
  15. CrackFox

Obsolete: Paranormal Shows

As someone who doesn't believe in the paranormal in real life, it's odd how much I love seeing the subject covered in tv shows and documentaries. Two of my favourite tv shows are 'A Haunting' and 'Paranormal Witness'. I used to be a big fan of 'Most Haunted' until I realised it was a complete...
  16. CrackFox

Christmas Pass the Parcel: Game Over Fantastic Four 19-12-14

Welcome to Twisted Christmas Pass the Parcel! Feeling festive? This may make or break your holiaday spirit. Synopsis This game of pass the parcel is quite like any other. You pass along the parcel to one of your friends until the music stops. The person holding the parcel when the music...
  17. CrackFox

Nintendo 3DS Theme Thread

As you probably know if you own a 3DS, Nintendo updated our systems so we are now able to buy/use themes to beautify our systems. Right now there aren't that many but apparently there is going to be a lot more released in the future. So far i've only bought the Animal Crossing 'Jack' Halloween...
  18. CrackFox

2014 War Room Awards: The Results!

The votes have been counted and we proudly present our winners! Only users who received two or more votes were eligible to win. The banner theme this year is ORAS. Best Town Performance: Lysandre; in Disney Mafia Best New Player: Zexy; Best Indep Performance: HumanDawn; for Bug Mafia...
  19. CrackFox

Saturday Night Live!

About six months ago, after watching a few funny SNL sketches on Youtube, I decided to take a gamble and watch the latest season (39). I quickly began to watch it religiously and get to love the majority of the comedians. So far I've seen from seasons 30-39 and my person favorite comedians are...
  20. CrackFox

2014 War Room Awards Have Begun! (Voting Closed)

Welcome to the fourth annual War Room Awards! It’s that time of year again. This is your chance to acknowledge all our esteemed contributors and decide the best of the best. So let’s get started! Rules (make sure you read carefully): Here are the categories in which you may vote: Town...
Back
Top Bottom