Search results for query: *

1. J

Kanto Legacies

After like half an hour, Joshua woke up from his nap that he took in the chair, his Tepig was on his lap. Joshua and Tepig vote smiled at each other "Tepig?"b Tepig asks Joshua chuckled "I'm ok, buddy. Just needed a nap, that's all. You understand, right?" Joshua asks Tepig nods
  2. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua seemed to be resting while sitting in the chair as well as having some flashbacks to his early life Flashback starts In the flashback, there is a younger looking Joshua talking to someone, a girl hidden in the shadows "You can't treat me like this! Think of all the good times we...
  3. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua got back to the Pokemon Center and he seemed to have gotten back to feeling like his old self when he got inside "Tepig, Te?" ?Tepig asked looking at Joshua a bit worried "I'm ok Tepig, back to my old self, pal." Joshua says as he sits in a chair
  4. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua stopped walking suddenly as he felt something in his body. He didn't understand what was happening, but it did seem to really hurt him a lot "Ow. What's happening to me? I don't feel to well all of a sudden." Joshua says in a strained voice With no other ideas, Joshua ran back...
  5. J

Kanto Legacies

At least someone anknowleged he was there and answered his question. This made Joshua smile a bit, happy he was not being ignored "Well, thanks for the answer. I guess I'll be going now then."m Joshua says as he calls out his Tepig and they start o leave Pallet Town
  6. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua sighed. He was asking for advice from other trainers, but he didn't get any response. It remind him of the old days with him and Jen "Nevermind anyone. I was just asking for some advice." Joshua says
  7. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua heard the voices of some trainers and paused walking for a minute. He did need some advice and maybe one of them would have a Pokemon battle with him and his Tepig. With that thought, Joshua walked up to the trainers "Excuse me. I'm sorry if I'm bothering any of you. But, I was...
  8. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua left the Pokemon Center to take on Route 1 in hopes to capture some Pokemon to add to his team "I know this journey of mine will be a good thing to focus on. Something to take my mind off of Jen. She's the last thing I want to think about now. I want to move on with my life, putting...
  9. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua's Tepig was given back to him by Nurse Joy and she gave him his PokeDex back also "Your Tepig is fully healed and you're registered for the Pokemon League, Joshua." Nurse Joy told Joshua Joshua smiled as he recalled Tepig to her PokeBall "Thanks Nurse Joy. Well then I'm off."...
  10. J

Kanto Legacies

While Joshua's Tepig was being healed by Nurse Joy. He looked around the Pokemon Cemter. He did see a lot of Pokemon Trainers today "There sure are a lot of Trainers here today. Who knows, maybe I'll have a Pokemon battle before Tepig and I depart for Route 1. We could use some...
  11. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua and his Tepig walked up to the desk of the Pallet Town Pole,on Center where Nurse Joy was. Not on Y did Tepig have to get healed up, but Joshua needed to register for the Pokemon League also. "Hello there, Nurse Joy. My Tepig needs to be healed up. And I also need to register for the...
  12. J

I know. It's just it feels like a message just for me. If you have a message just for me, please either write a visitor's message or a private message. That's all I ask.
  13. J

I just made a post for that in the thread. I appreciate the advice, really. But I don't like being singled out like this. It just makes me slightly upset, makes me feel like I'm stupid. I don't like ot. I don't like it when some people critisise me and that's how I feel right now.:bawl:
  14. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua and his Tepig came upon the Pokemon Center in Pallet Town before they left to capture some new partner Pokemon. Joshua looked to his partner Tepig. "We should get you healed up before we go onward with our journey, Tepig." Joshua says as Tepig nodded in agreement With that they...
  15. J

Kanto Legacies

((I'm going to restart Joshua's journey, hopefully. That will work better)) One boy trainer that left Pallet Town was a boy named Joshua "Josh" Ketchum and his starter Pokemon Tepig. The two of them made a pretty good team. "You doing all right, buddy?" Joshua asked and his Tepig nodded...
  16. J

Kanto Legacies

Joshua and Tepig finally got to Virdian City and they got to the Pokemon Center. " You ready Tepig?" Joshua asks. Tepig nodded to Joshua to answer yes With that, Joshua and Tepig walked into the Pokemon Center. it did look like Tepig needed to be healed as they made it to the desk where...
  17. J

Kanto Legacies

One of the trainers was a boy named Joshua "Josh" Knobel. He was on the start of his jouney with his starter Pokemon Tepig. Tepig was following her best friend and master Joshua. The two of them made a perfect team as they were the best of friends. "You doing well, Tepig, buddy?"m Joshua...
  18. J

I just needvto tell you something, buddy. Every Thursday I have volunteer work from 9am until 1pm
  19. J

I understand, buddy. I may be going out at some point tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be around tomorrow in time for the start
  20. J

I look forward to the start of this RolePlay. Looks like it'll be a really good one. I can't wait. I'll be on as much as I can tomorrow I promise.
Back
Top Bottom