Search results for query: *

1. L

Ok guys (poke)balls out, what is the best team defensively?

rules: no legenderies, try to avoid double weaknesses, abilities do not stand up the same as immunities, and try to keep base stats over about 500, no fretting about movesets, please fret about natures let's do this.
  2. L

Favourite Region

hoenn's beutiful, but d/p has better ideas
  3. L

Stupidest thing you've ever done in game?

a porygon running wild? which game was that??
  4. L

Will Ash's father please stand up?

what about pika's dad?
  5. L

Did ash really come out on top of paul in DP??

I mean, come on, ash spent his time getting constantly pwned by paul, looses 6-1 in an uber-hyped battle, and so on. Then finally, when he manages to beat paul, it's on his last pokemon, against none of the pokemon that spent the last 3 series serving him his own ass on a plate. (except...
  6. L

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

can I migrate pokemon from english 3rd gen games-->german d/p, american hg/ss?
  7. L

Review DP187: Intense Fighting Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! why won't anyone upload it???? i'm gonna need this keyhole thang too
  8. L

Did Barry just take the Beacon Badge without battling?

so that means there's tonnes of trainers who didn't even get 8 badges, but are competing in the sinnoh legue? I can seee it now, ash beats paul, and in the final against the darkrai trainer, the officials are like "urr no, you didnt actually get that badge mr darkrai man, you're DISQUALIFIED...
  9. L

DP183's Dark trainer- Let's speculate!

J would be awsome, as would Karen, but personally, I think.... It's almost certainly Max
  10. L

DP183's Dark trainer- Let's speculate!

So there's a new kid in the block in dp183- The mysterious dark trainer with a darakai. Forgive me if the anime revealed his identity, as I don't speak japanese. But any theories as to who he is? I personally think He'll be a bit like Harrison, the super-powerful dude from next region that...
  11. L

Misty's Corsola is the father of her Azurill

This needs some rule 34
  12. L

Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon, char

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon, That man looks mighty shifty
  13. L

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) So we have... the new pika clone, that I'll admit is adorable A..A...piggy bank? do not want The regional bird Possibly a Bronzor evo? Something I sincerely hope isn't the fire starter final stage A speedy ass zebra I wouuldn't mind...
  14. L

Breeding Stories

I had three teams: Saphire: Haryama, Blaziken, kyogre,(because my 13 year old self couldn't find a decent water type),Manetric,Gardevoir,salamence Leafgreen: Charizard, parasect, gengar, raichu, nidoking, snorlax Orre: Flygon, Macargo, Quagsire, Medicharm, Meganium, Ampharos. After...
  15. L

New theme, like it or hate it?

'friends that work togeterrr....' nope, It's going right down in the basement with High touch, where nobody talks about it.
  16. L

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

Please, just a dragon that's not double weaknessed, or Kingdra! Please, uncle game freak? I'll be a real good boy this year, I promise.
  17. L

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? thought it might have been. maybe a mountain goat, ice type, with spikes of ice for horns?
  18. L

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I just realised, never mind all these clever ideas: WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A GOAT POKEMON.
  19. L

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots I don't know if this has been mentioned, but.... Blazikens tail.. Reshiram's *ahem* protrudance? I'm not allowed to post images yet, but look for yourselves
  20. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. based purely on type- moveset etc not determined yet, as I haven't got round to even beginning the team, not owning an english 4th gen game- -Steelix -Infernape or Blaziken -Ludicolo -Rotom (levitate) -Kingdra -Skarmory by my calculation...
Back
Top Bottom