Search results for query: *

1. A

DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Preview Thread

Re: DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Z" Preview Thread I diddnt know there was a pronounciation of Z as "zee" until i started watching american cartoons. When your in england you pronounce it as "zed". Its weird cause' of diffrent pronounciations of letters in alphabets it means words...
  2. A

What Do You Fear?

Re: Fears Im baddly chlostrobphobic. If somebody locks me in a tight space i feel like the walls are crushing in on me and ill be trapped. I usually scream and cry for help, it started one time when me and some freinds we're messing in my best freinds cellar (like a really old one with rubbish...
  3. A

Guys i just have something to say...

no it isnt that it offends me im saying this for the benifit of other members. People have even TOLD me they find it offensive. Im saying this on their terms. AND your forgeting that i said that i found sexually related topics here too.
  4. A

All over the forums. Check and youll find out.
  5. A

@cascade88 I dont need to, other people already have.
  6. A

Then why are swear words cencored out on tv shows then? On other forums? hmmm?
  7. A

This isnt about swearing itself. Its about swearing on Bulbagarden forums. If you have to swear go do it somewhere else. I swear but i dont take it to some of the extremes iv seen on here.
  8. A

:sweat: See what i mean? People say "Go tell one of the mods you find it offensive" when the mods swear themselves. I agree with some of the others, it is uncalled for in some instances. I mean some of the mods are contributing to the problem, and i dont mean to be rude or anything but the mods...
  9. A

I have noticed a lot of people using really bad language here. I mean i use it a lot but im saying this for the benifit of others. There ARE children here you know! I swear a lot and really dont care if other people do but i mean if i was a parent and my child was on a forum with people saying...
  10. A

Creepiest/Scariest Movie Villan/Monster

That creeped me out too, i wouldnt shower propperly for like a week after seeing it at my freinds house. it was messed up.
  11. A

Are Commercials Getting Too Sexist?

its true. The ad for "bounty" now "plenty" (its a kitchen roll) has men dressed up as women. its basicly saying all women have to be stuck at home wiping the ass's of their husband and children and i, find that offensive.
  12. A

Nintendo DS

Yes i did say "about 3 years down the line" they stopped producing PS1's and PS1 games" I diddnt say they stopped straight away when PS2 came out. And sooner or later they're going to dump PS2's with the technology about nowerdays.
  13. A

Lol most of my freinds cards are fake!

yeah i heard if the square is shiny gold its american and if its silver its british.
  14. A

Um...FORUMS FREAKED!

I dont trust Seribii.net they're constantly being hacked and shit.
  15. A

Transparent?

Paint doesnt have the ability to opaque backgrounds. Go toLunapicand upload your picture, go to "crop" select the magic wand, select the background of your image and click "cut selection" and you should be left with a checkered background which represents transpaernt. Save the pic and your done.
  16. A

Windows 7

I have my own name for Vista that i hate it so much. It practicly copied Apple. Want to hear the new name? PISSTA.
  17. A

I want to leave piczo and go for a full html site...however ...

I have so many brill freinds on piczo! I mean i so love html and i have enough skills to actually build a full html site an all but you see my freinds are so nice at piczo! Then why dont i just stay at piczo? Why? Because piczo is the biggest ass hole in the world for glitches. Its a...
  18. A

websites with seasonal changes

Its done by using Javascript. Pokesky does it, it changes at night the background.
  19. A

Fanlisting owners...

I own a fanlisting named Breakaway for Alice, its approved but i only just sent the finished form on TAFL. Does anyone else here own a fanlisting? Im no good with data handling to i decided to use a bravenet form processer. I am hoping to learn how to use enthusiast to data handle! Click...
  20. A

Nintendo DS

Most Definitly out of production. Think, it came out ages ago, they did it with the PS. When PS2 came out about 3 years down the line or something they stopped producing PS's and PS games. And because PS2s and PS2 games cost a bomb back then when they first came out they obviously had to keep...
Back
Top Bottom