Search results for query: *

1. 1

2nd chance Genesect available for American, PAL region Gen VI games: 2nd chance for the...

Hoopa and Diancie got second chance distributions, and I think there were a couple in gen V
  2. 1

2nd chance Genesect available for American, PAL region Gen VI games: 2nd chance for the...

Nice to see that second chance events now seem to be standard practise. I did wonder if we'd get this one given that it would have been due to come well into gen 7's release.
  3. 1

Japan to have Pokémon Scrap distribution of Hidden Ability Legendary birds, Shiny Eevee: ...

It's a shame Zapdos doesn't have Lightening Rod anymore
  4. 1

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Currently the articles on Catch Rate and Pokéballs are misleading regarding the apricorn balls, but I'm not sure on what the best way of handling it is. The apricorn formula is a bit different when compared with all the other balls, the ball bonus is always 1, rather the apricorn balls modify...
  5. 1

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp I agree, it's not like you listed every gen 3 pokemon there is and said 'it's 3 of these'
  6. 1

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp I got slightly different answers but I'm sure there acceptable. For #2 I got Kenny, who appeared in a few episodes of AD and became recurring in Sinnoh Kenny (Hoenn) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven...
  7. 1

How full is your Pokedex?

718, should be 719 soon enough
  8. 1

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp I was about to give a hint on Q3, thinking that entries had stopped. But there's still another 22.5 hours so I won't
  9. 1

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp Those were tough questions but after trawling through Bulbapedia I think I found answers to them all.
  10. 1

Full details of the Eon Ticket UK competition announced: A prize draw will choose the

Re: Full details of the Eon Ticket UK competition announced: A prize draw will choose This is a pretty nice competition
  11. 1

Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Direct

Re: Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Di I was like 'it's not April... some sort of April Fool's Dayesque day in Japan perhaps?'
  12. 1

Mega Charizard to be available at GAME stores in UK: Holding Mega Stone of opposite v

Re: Mega Charizard to be available at GAME stores in UK: Holding Mega Stone of opposi Woohoo, been waiting for this event to reach the UK
  13. 1

Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using StreetPa

Re: Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using Stre Hopefully you'll be able to get exp from these battles like in the originals, having a team of level 100 Blisseys to fight would be amazing exp
  14. 1

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Ehh..... I can see a lot of excitement coming from people for which Hoenn was their first game, I can understand that because I remember how excited I was for HGSS. (gen 1 was my first but I played a TONNE of...
  15. 1

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems: Gl

Re: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems Seems like a very extreme way to deal with it tbh, I don't think Nintendo cares about hacking that much that they decided to cut all online activity for every Wii/DS game. Besides I'm sure these sites will...
  16. 1

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems: Gl

Re: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems that's done wirelessly, that won't be affected
  17. 1

Re: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems Shouldn't effect any migration, GenIII to IV and IV to V don't require internet, and V to VI is fine as Transporter for still work. I don't think it'll effect Pokecheck or other fake GTS sites either...
  18. 1

Re: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems I was expecting this to happen for GenIV pretty soon, Nintendo can't keep the servers going for ever, but Gen V??????? Gen V has only just finished!
  19. 1

Palkia to appear in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U from Poké Balls: Palkia

Re: Palkia to appear in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U from Poké Balls: Pal SINNOH CONFIRMED
  20. 1

Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Re: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload - YouTube Already transferred over 2 boxes I had prepared in White 1 and 2
Back
Top Bottom