Search results for query: *

• Users: Wigglytuff
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

Pokemon that need evolutions 5th gen

This isn't necessarily a pro thread for making evolutions, but since we will inevitably get some 5th gen, which Pokemon need it most? There are certain Pokemon that stand fine on their own, but others that feel off balance. I mean, nearly a third of 4th gen Pokemon were evolutions, and it...
  2. W

Motion to declare Dunsparce Gen II mascot

Who the hell is with me?
  3. W

Would anyone else like a new transfer metho other than Pal Park?

When 5th gen comes, I'm sure many ofus want to trade all our Pokemon over from D/P/Pt so the new game can become our "base" version with all our Pokemon and items. Would you assume it would be on the DSi or a new handheld? If it's on the DS, then there is no second slot so there wouldn't be...
  4. W

Anyone thinking HGSS is hinting to no 3rd gen remake?

Completely speculating here, but now it seems we are going to get a Jirachi download in addition to Kyogre/Groudon + Rayquaza. Platinum has the whole extra Regi thing, so we're really only missing Lati@s. I mean as far as obtaining Pokemon there would be no real need, but then again that could...
  5. W

Does anyone else not like Sinnoh Badges?

I mean I do like them, though they were a little offputting when compared to past regions. All the other regions' badges look very personalized and unique. However Sinnoh's all are trimmed with silver and I just feel they lost a lot of personality that way. Just my two cents haha
  6. W

Favorite Theme Song?

I'm going to have to say Season 4 was the best in my opinion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHsSqosmBKg Though I liked Advanced Battle a lot too.
  7. W

How old is Ash?

How old would you assume he is? Now I realize the anime is going to keep him as 10 years old forever but that cannot be right considering there have been some time frames in the show. In the Pokemon 2000 movie short Ash says it has been a year since he started his journey with Pikachu. It's...
Back
Top Bottom