Search results for query: *

1. A

Would you rather...?

Wow. I'd go for old man. Would you rather be stabbed in the leg or in your writing arm?
  2. A

The ^ < V Game

^ Probably was that guy Gold met up by Bill's house. < Is in fact, under 18. V Gonna party on soon.
  3. A

Pokemon and Animal Cruelty

Huh, I always thought that charizard was just lazy. But either way, Ash didn't do the right thing. It is the anime, anyway. Well, I see that most pokemon are caught at limited intelligence states, in which they are highly like, um... what's it called, hmmm... dunno. Anyway, quick to accept...
  4. A

I have no idea what swimming rhydon you are referring to. Like, at all. I never saw pokeballs as something that pokemon can not escape from. Except master balls of course. I see pokeballs as being something that they enjoying being in however, so that the capture part being simply, accepting...
  5. A

Well, taking little into account of the other individual posts, I'm gonna post my own opinion. Those intelligent enough can choose, for those that aren't intelligent enough it is as cruel as anything we do to unintelligent animals.
  6. A

Pokemon and humans the same?

Well, for me, I see it as pokemon is just a very very generic term for a creature, that although can be applied to humans, isn't commonly. I mean, we have things that are not living that are pokemon. I would say we "evolve" pokemonwise, eh, puberty.
  7. A

How can Togekiss use Focus Punch/brick break?

That's pretty much the answer there. Moves are not set in stone, especially by something like a name.
  8. A

The mystery of shiny Spoinks' pearls

Funny how people question stuff like this but not how spoink live on a volcanic mountain which is nowhere near the natural habitat of clamperl. But hey, yeah, I'll go with the whole mutation colour changes thing. 'Tis weird, yes.
  9. A

I wonder why there isn't and Dark-type gyms yet...

There probably is no reason behind it besides they like saving up the Dark Types for the elite four. There'll be one eventually.
  10. A

It doesn't make sense

In general pokemon moves should not be looked at as completely identical and to have a standard formation and performance. An abra's flash is different than a voltorb's one, and the same can be said about situation. Plus, everything is completely open to separate interpretation for each...
  11. A

Which Pokemon are edible?

Yeah, anyway, the second cherubi head is doomed to die either way. However, is it right to eat it? Despite it definitely dying, and being described as sweet as well as being the only part that looks edible on a cherubi, it is said to contain nutrients necessary for evolution. Given that the...
  12. A

I really don't get cherubi, wow, just realised they kept the name. Fruit with a face. Well, not fruit but berries with a face. Why? At least exeggcutor have more body to it. I assume that people don't eat torchic, rather wait until they are matured into combusken in a manner unrelated to...
  13. A

No, kecleon is made out of flesh. If we start assuming that everything green are plants, etc. We may as well start eating frogs, or more appropriately, given the context, chameleons. Fairly sure that glups is more bag of acidy nasty stuff.
  14. A

Surskit

Their blue. And have some yellow on them. But yeah, nothing else.
  15. A

What would you start with? :O

Whatever I have access to really, that is fairly easily tamed. Which probably would be a growlithe, as dogs aren't exactly rare. And it is pretty much impossible for that thing to be disloyal.
  16. A

What if a Machoke Turned on Its Trainer?

Gardevoirs can't. Check it, they are all loyal to them. No matter what. Mostly cause as childern they practically get every single thought they have from them. But if it was possible for even the thought to appear, this would most likely cause the thing to go nuts and die quickly from insanity.
  17. A

To answer the topic, the majority of them depending however on the extent of your imagination. Same for animals really.
  18. A

What if a Machoke Turned on Its Trainer?

Animal control would be called and that thing would be gone. It would probably just be put in a pokeball that's impossible to open or something. Or a normal one and smash it afterwards. Both would be death I guess.
  19. A

Snow Leopard Pokemon?

Right right, I don't know that there is a normal leopard pokemon, unless there is one in DP, so I really don't see the point of having a thread entirely devoted to concocting ideas for a snow leopard.
  20. A

Libraries

Oy, this is quite far from canon, any for that matter: In Pokemon Stadium 2, in White City, Earl's Pokemon Academy consisted of a classroom with lectures and a vast library which was amazing for pokemon info at the time. An oddity in the library for me is the representaion of a TM, which is a...
Back
Top Bottom