Search results for query: *

• Users: Flame_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

North Korea Launches rocket despite Warnings

Well this sure is interesting. Looks like North Korea is at again. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/13/world/asia/north-korea-launches-rocket-defying-world-warnings.html The article continues here: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/13/world/asia/north-korea-launches-rocket-defying-world-warnings.html
  2. F

Official Bulbagarden Mario Kart 7 Community

With Mario Kart 7's release now upon most of the world. I think that it would be great to have an official Bulbagarden Community. It could serve as a great unifying service for us all and would generally be pretty fun. Thoughts?
  3. F

The New A Different Kind of Murder. Sign-Ups

Welcome to the land of the New A Different Kind of Murder. How to Play: This game is very simple, if the GM makes it that way which I will. A maximum of 15 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once a maximum of 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start...
  4. F

Cancelled Games Conversion - A Factions Game - Night 3 (10/23/11)

Approved by the great Ryuu Conversion - A Factions GameWelcome to the Land of Coalesce. A land that existed in balance and harmony. Story: Coalesce was a happy planet. That was until the Day of Diminishing. On that day, an evil mafia put a curse on the world. Leaving it without identity and...
  5. F

Cancelled Games Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities! [Cancelled]

Past Series Winners Unovian Murders 1- Obsidia - Murderers Win! (Pokemad and hurristat) Unovian Murders 2 - Aftershocks - Murderer Wins! (Sgt. Pepper's) Background Information. The cities Omega and Gamma, are both nestled quietly in northern Unova, the two of them take credit for being...
  6. F

Mass Leaving

Is there a way to just leave all the social groups I'm subscribed in at once. I'd really like to know how, so my notifications aren't bogged down and to generally re-organize my profile. Thanks ahead of time.
  7. F

Unovian Murders II - Aftershocks Sgt. Pepper's WINS, THE TOWN LOSES

Unovian Murders 1- Obsidia - Murderers Win! (Pokemad and hurristat) Unovian Murders 2 - Aftershocks - Murderer Wins! (Sgt. Pepper's) Background Information. The town of Nexia, nestled quietly in northern Unova, it takes credit to being one of the most technologically advanced cities in...
  8. F

Wanted Ditto

Yes I would like any Ditto you have, just one so. Ican breed and help others. Just tell me what You would like for it, and I can try and get it for you. FC: 5371-9992-7169
  9. F

Snivy (desperately please)

Yes, I've been on a hunt for someone to give me a Snivy. I've failed miserably, so I ask here. Is anyone willing to give me a Snivy. I offer: An untouched Level 8 Munna and a Level 15 Victini. So please!!!!!!!! Just put your friend code here, or PM me with it and we can arrange a trade.
  10. F

Unovian Murders 1. The Murderers Win!!! (Hurristat and Pokemad)

Unovian Murders 1 Background Information. ------- How to play a Murder Miscellaneous rules: Days and Nights both last one full 24 hour period, starting at 10 PM EST To Sign-Up, put your username, what Pokemon you are, and what Gender. Post here once you have received your...
  11. F

How would you suggest writing filler?

Well in my fic, The Flaming Journey of..., I'm coming to a point where I have to write filler chapters so my character can travel or train without anything important happening. So I ask you, fellow readers and writers. How would you go about structuring filler chapters and how do you think...
  12. F

A Different Kind of Murder IX - Dying in Crystals. (DAY 7)

Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions! A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flame_Alex A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Ghost A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS A Different Kind of Murder IV -...
  13. F

A Different Kind of Murder IX - Dying in Crystals

Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions! A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flame_Alex A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Ghost A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS A Different Kind of Murder IV - SunGold...
  14. F

A Different Kind of Competition - Kanto

This is A Different Kind of Competition. Format: There will be 6 teams of Two Users. They will travel around the Pokémon world, stopping in certain cities and doing tasks and answering question to gain points. After answering all of the questions or doing all of the...
  15. F

A Different Kind of Murder VIII - The Town WINS!!!

Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions! A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flame_Alex A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Ghost A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS A Different Kind of Murder IV - SunGold...
  16. F

A Different Kind of Competition - Kanto

This is A Different Kind of Competition. Format: There will be 6 teams of Two Users. They will travel around the Pokémon world, stopping in certain cities and doing tasks and answering question to gain points. After answering all of the questions or doing all of the activities they...
  17. F

A Different Kind of Murder VIII - TerraYellow

18. F

Poképals: The Forgotten Legend

Poképals: The Forgotten Legend (A Flame_Alex RP Reboot) There once was a legend of an island where humans and Pokemon coexisted. This island was a Republic and everyone was represented fairly. However, the leader of the people died and his son took over; his son was tyrannical and hungry for...
  19. F

A Diferent Kind of Murder VII - THE TOWN WINS!!!!!!!!!!

Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions! A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flamealex A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Green A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS A Different Kind of Murder IV - SunGold...
  20. F

A Diferent Kind of Murder VII - YangWhite and YinBlack

Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions! A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flamealex A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Green A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS A Different Kind of Murder IV - SunGold...
Back
Top Bottom