Search results for query: *

1. P

Shinies,Shinies galore!

If you have any Oshawotts left, I have a ton of shinies from when I used to trade for them non-stop, and a lot that I've chained and have good natures (slowpoke/houndoom/krabby to name a few). I can RNG breed any breedable Pokemon from Gen IV too if you dont have a problem with that. Is the...
  2. P

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

from saturday. i would have looked at the camera butttt...i didnt want to. it felt weird or something. D:
  3. P

Puberty - What is it like?

I started pretty early so I dont really remember what it was like before, but I would never have said it was bad before people said it should be? I'm 16 and have very clear skin, I grow facial hair but not a lot and it doesnt bother me. My voice isnt as high pitched as when I was 12, obviously...
  4. P

from a month or two ago i think. i got bored and took loads of pictures but i'll just post this one. :p
  5. P

Describe your regional accent!

I live in Dublin and say a lot of the things the OP mentioned, haha. Theres a ton of things we say here but if I posted them I'd probably sound really weird. As for an accent, I never noticed before really but I think I do have an accent. I cant think of how I'd describe it, but I'm sure some...
  6. P

Do you mean my editing out the second photo, or my slight editing of the first picture? :p But thank you! :3
  7. P

I have a better and more recent picture on my phone but I cant get it onto my laptop without sending it to my old phone. :\ This is from early February. edited out the second picture ;p
  8. P

Most painful experience you ever had?

The last day of PE (gym class for Americans maybe?) we were playing football. I never took part really and the teacher was always pissed off at me, so when I got hit there by the football he found it pretty hilarious. In all honesty it was though. ;o I also fell down a hill on a mountain and...
  9. P

What other website(s) are you on right now?

Re: What other website(s) are on right now? Tumblr, Youtube and Psypoke for now.
  10. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

DEV - Bass Down Low. Not really my normal type of music though, haha.
  11. P

Hair color?

Right now its light and dark brown. Its naturally light brown but seems to have darkened so I put a blonde dye on it because I thought there was black dye left in it when there probably wasnt. its about half and half now but I like it, and its had blonde in it before. :p
  12. P

What other Pokemon Forums are you a member in?

Serebii, marriland, pokecommunity, pe2k, pokecommunity, pkmn.net, psypoke. First ones I joined were Psypoke and Serebii though, and I never posted on Serebii. The only ones I still post on are Psypoke occasionally, and here sometimes.
  13. P

Who do you share a birthday with?

I share a birthday with my sister. :o And coincidentally, one of our neighbour's kids too. He's only half my age, if even, though.
  14. P

Eye Colour!

Brown, the boring colour. When some of my hair was blonde it made them look better though. ;p They look green in some lights but arent hazel I dont think.
  15. P

I've posted here before but it was ages ago. Thats from January.
  16. P

You're HOW Old?

I'm just turned 15, but while I was 14, when some of my older friends found out my age (I don't know how they didnt know) they couldnt get over it. I've been asked if I'm 18 by charity workers. When I was 13 some guy online thought I was 18. I think that was stupidity on his part, I really...
  17. P

Forums fail

I got that too, with Firefox, except I had it on any site I saved login info with. If you're using Firefox, it's some glitch in the Cookies section iirc. Theres steps on how to fix it if that is the problem, but if its just BMGf I'd say it's something different.
  18. P

Paranoral Activity.

It wasn't scary. At all. I've seen TV shows that scare me more than that movie. It was just a constant stream of 'put away the camera! you dont know what you're dealing with!' 'no babe i do'. Nothing actually scary happened. It's meant to play with your mind, and I found it funny that the...
  19. P

How large is your ignore list? Read first post!

I didnt know you could do that, but when I ignored some people on a forum I used to visit the threads got annoying to read. But since I know you can now, I think theres a certain person I dont like who needs his name on it. :>
  20. P

I didn't think China could possibly sink any lower, but...

on another forum, i read that he also drunk-drove and abused people or something, but i'm not sure. either way, it's china's law, and if he's that gullible he shouldnt be allowed to travel on his own tbh.
Back
Top Bottom