Search results for query: *

1. T

Pokémon Big Brother

I'd say Clef. Jace is just hyper, not really doing anything wrong yet. Clefairy is actively making things worse.
  2. T

Caption the screenshots!

May: Holy... Is that what I think it is? Brock: I'm probably lucky my eyes are always closed right now...
  3. T

Pokémon Big Brother

Jace the Emolga Male Jace seems to be in a permanent state of sugar/caffeine high. He basically has no attention span, acts almost always on first instinct and could outrace bullets for fun. With this also seems to come a childish, aloof nature, as he never seems to take anything as seriously...
  4. T

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. They have to cut off 80% of the game to finish it early. That 80% includes battle mechanics, the new pokemon, saving and everything after the 3rd Gym. Enjoy. I wish I had the art skill to draw the Fakemon I have ideas for, and a scanner that works with my laptop.
  5. T

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. You do this by not using the internet at all. I wish I knew the meaning of the universe.
  6. T

Slowpoke Game.

"Dammit! Why won't this Pepy II guy just die already!?!"
  7. T

Slowpoke Game.

Huh? "Bronze"? What are you talking about you crazy person?
  8. T

The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

... Completing the dance will summon a Magical Magnifying Glass, the same one from the move Foresight. Using it will also cause the Spiritomb to take 800 damage instantly. Then...
  9. T

The Banned Game

Banned for Unbanning when this game revolves around Banning
  10. T

Make your own Internet acronym!

Personal Overriding Kenyan Evangelist Manning Oberon Navigation(systems) ANGREH
  11. T

Pokémon Big Brother

Nincada. This thing's been plaguing us for ages and all you can do is say it's stupid!?!
  12. T

Conspiracy

Aisans invented Silk.
  13. T

Pokémon Big Brother

Slowbro. Dude, there's something wrong with that Yawn. So when you're out i'll send you to a Secret Police research facility. Where he will be tested. Painfully.
  14. T

Conspiracy

Knights rode on horses.
  15. T

PokeMorph High (Start-Up)

"Make that 3 on 3," Shade announced, rising out of the ground. He looked over at Dusk. "This won't take long." Then forming a sphere of dark energy and tossing it at Blaze, mid-flight splitting into several blade-shaped shards.
  16. T

"Excellent, Central Park. They've led me right to where they're most able to tear each other to shreds" Shade thought. A grin spread across his face. "I'm going to enjoy this." He said quietly to himself, sinking into the ground and moving underground as fast as possible towards Central Park.
  17. T

Conspiracy

There was a movie called Holes
  18. T

Conspiracy

Sandshrew digs holes
  19. T

Shade stays silent, eavesdropping on everything whilst hiding in the floor as a pokemorph. He grinned, "Excellent, let the fighters fight themselves. Makes our job a whole lot easier." he thought. Shade floats out of the floor, remaining invisible and begins following Blaze.
  20. T

PokeMorph High (Sign-Up)

Name: Kain Darian Romanov Nickname: "The Red Shade" or simply "Shade" Group:Threat Morphs into: Darkrai(Oh yes) Appearance:Shoulder length black hair, three dyed, blood red streaks on frond right. Usually wears a black leather jacket decorated in silver and red spikes, dark red...
Back
Top Bottom