Search results for query: *

• Users: Rev
  • Order by date
  1. R

GEN VII: Has 5 marshadow codes looking for shiny legends in return

Would you be interested in a shiny Terrakion with perfect IVs?
  2. R

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

I don't think this has been mentioned, but Challenger's Cave seems to be missing on the new map. Not really a massive change, especially since some extra caves seem to have been added.. can't be dealing with a cave deficit.
  3. R

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

This challenge was a week ago too.
  4. R

I'm pretty sure it's been two weeks, so I'd like to challenge Switcheroo.
  5. R

Ahh ok, since I withheld a challenge until I saw them online, there's nothing to quote, so I'll leave it there. Thanks for clearing it up though. EDIT: Just lost against Switcheroo, so I'm not sure where that puts me in regards to battling Agaiko, I guess I'll have to withdraw my challenge.
  6. R

Oh sorry, I just went by the Last Activity date on your profile, which was at least a week ago.. I think. I'll VM you now :). I'll VM you about when I can battle.
  7. R

Both Ganashi and Satoshi Ketchu seem to be pretty inactive, who can I challenge?
  8. R

I don't think you can challenge DARKLORDPANTZ, but I can challenge you :D. I'll VM you the next time I see you online.
  9. R

Yeah, confirming the win over Mewstone.. wasn't too fair since I had a team of Lvl. 100s and she didn't, but oh well :/.
  10. R

Since I never see Alpha online, I'd like to challenge Mewstone instead.. Pretty sure that's allowed :L.
  11. R

Brilliant, on the last ladder I got top spot first, and on this one I get bottom spot... Oh that sweet, sweet karma :D. I'll challenge Alpha then, I'll VM you when I next see you online. Also, could links to user profiles be included in the OP? It could make things easier when trying to...
  12. R

Re: Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (Currently Sign Ups) I'll see if I can blag top position on this wifi ladder too.. looks good :D. Rev FC: 1248 9177 2603 Time Zone: GMT
  13. R

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Not sure that this is the right place to ask that, but Ice Punch is a gen IV tutor move, and the other two are egg moves.. here are the parents for Aqua Jet, and here are the parents for Dragon Dance.
  14. R

SharKing's RU Team

I don't know much about this tier either, but it looks like Jolly Gallade could deal some hefty damage, outspeeding Aggron, Porgon-Z before an Agility, and Sharpedo without a speed boost, and OHKOing with Close Combat. Against Sharpedo, even if Sharpedo outspeeds, it can't KO Gallade, and...
  15. R

Bulbagarden Champions League (Week 4)

It seems like INjustice Hero and I have pretty different time zones, since our VMs are missing each other. Hopefully we can get it done soon.
  16. R

A not so zetta slow EV training shop!

Just reminding you about this.. it was meant to be the 'professional' one, so when can you trade? Otherwise I'll just do it myself :L.
  17. R

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Yepp.. all females with DW abilities have a chance of passing down the DW ability. EDIT: Apart from with Dittos.
  18. R

Shiny Encounters In B/W

Nah, just random I'm afraid. Make sure you're using a non-Japanese pokemon with the Ditto though, I think it only works if they are different nationalities.
  19. R

Offering: A Bit Of Everything.

Re: Breeding Leftovers! Shinies! Egg Moves! DW Females! Items! Cheers man :). I'll let you know when I can trade :D.
  20. R

A not so zetta slow EV training shop!

Cool, and yeah I have a Japanese Modest flawless Ditto, and a Timid English flawless Ditto. GenV will be fine.
Back
Top Bottom