• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Rev
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Wanted: PO Battle to test my new team :).

I just built a new UU team and it would be great to test it out. I'll be battling on PO, on the BMGF server. (If that's alright :p).
  2. R

Wanted: Lucky Egg

Apologies, I had no idea that you receive a Lucky Egg in game, I just got mine. This thread can now be closed :).
  3. R

Rev's Event Pokemon giveaway!

It's been a week since I created this thread, and since the purpose of it was to clear my gamecart for restarting, I'm going to restart soon anyways. If you haven't contacted me at all about trading, if you still haven't by the end of the day, the pokemon will be released. All Pokemon...
  4. R

Wanted: Cranidos & some others :D.

I've got everything I needed, this thread can be closed now, thanks :). I need a couple of pokemon for some breeding projects I've got lined up, and trading for them would be great :D. Namely, I need: Cranidos/Rampardos (Female) Aron/Lairon/Aggron (Female) Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill (Male)...
  5. R

Holiday Competition Giveaway!

I thought I would have a quick giveaway for people to remember me by whilst I was on holiday :D. To win the prize, you must guess which country I'm going on holiday to.. my only clue is that it will be in Europe. You are only permitted one guess, and I will only respond to the right guess, so...
  6. R

Wanted: Flawless Ditto (Or good IV Ditto :p)

This is really a ridiculous request, but I would really like to own a flawless Ditto of every nature (or the most used ones) for IV breeding. Here's the list: Adamant Bold Calm Careful Hasty Impish Jolly Modest Naive Rash Timid In return for any of these, I will offer either an...
  7. R

Rev and Fishpies' Original Pokemon Express - MASSIVE UPDATES

All Aboard! for.. Rev and Fishpies' Original Pokemon Express! With What? and Crash&BURN We offer IV bred pokemon, shiny Legendaries, egg move pokemon, rare pokemon, event pokemon, IV/EV check, Cloning, Berries and Medicines. Rev's Pokemon Express Staff Rev - Soul Silver FC: 5113...
  8. R

Looking for a foreign flawless Ditto

I really need one to help with RNGing for good IVed shiny pokemon. In return, I will offer three requests for an IVed shiny after the trade, or any 3 shinies that I currently have (for specifics, post what shinies you would like, and I can either give you one that I already have, or RNG one.)...
  9. R

Wanted: A certain Smeargle

I am looking for a male Smeargle with the moves Slack Off and Stockpile for a certain breeding project :). I can offer any Larvitar from my thread here, or any shiny from this list: Porygon Grotle Gligar Froslass Natu Staryu Krabby Eevee Marill Riolu Taillow Glalie Spoink...
  10. R

Triple Threat IV Larvitar

In my quest to get a perfect Tyrannitar, I have filled two boxes of IV bred Larvitar, and they all deserve a good home :). I still haven't got anything above a quad-flawless so far, so I will be updating this thread as I keep striving. Please make offers for whichever Larvitar you would like...
  11. R

Wanted: Rapid Spin Tentacruel

Thanks to Crazyyoshi, I have one now. :D Ideally it would be male, so I can breed with it. It would be amazing if it was Careful as well :D. I can offer all sorts of pokemon, including egg move pokemon, such as: Brave Bird + Whirlwind Skarmory Dragon Dance Larvitar Dragon Dance Bagon For a...
  12. R

Wanted: Regigigas that unlocks event.

I'm looking for a Regigigas that will unlock the event in Platinum, so I can get me a badass Registeel :P. I can offer a PCP, Gamestop Jirachi, or a Gamestop Deoxys.
  13. R

Wanted: Ice Punch Tutor

Due to a severe lack of Blue Shards, I am unable to teach my Feraligatr Ice Punch (and I haven't really got time to get loads of BP). So, could someone teach Feraligatr Ice Punch for me? I don't really have anything interesting to offer at the moment, but I have loads of standard pokemon...
  14. R

Urgently Wanted: Lucario

EDIT: CLOSED - I have been traded a Lucario now, so there is no further need for the thread. Thanks. I really need a Female Lucario for a breeding project, but I need it as soon as possible. I can offer loads of random stuff, so just make offers :D. Thanks.
  15. R

IV bred Duskull

I will be auctioning off the rest of my IV bred Duskull that made it through to the final stage of testing (IV battle :P), but I have decided not to use. All have an Impish nature And the Egg Moves Pain Split and Imprison Duskull 1: 31/x/30/x/31/31 Duskull 2: 31/x/25/29/31/27 Duskull 3...
  16. R

Wanted: Flawless Ditto

Due to the new breeding mechanics introduced with HGSS, I can finally breed for IVs without hassle :D. All I need is a flawless Ditto. I can offer all sorts in return, just make an offer. Thanks.
  17. R

Desperately Wanted: Lopunny and Umbreon

The title says it all, this is to complete my Sinnoh dex. Make offers, I have loads of random stuff :). Thanks
  18. R

Wanted: Pokedex fillers

Namely: Burmy, Cherubi, Murkrow, Misdreavous, Stunky, Glalie and Haunter. I can offer a range of things, including shinies, so just make an offer :D. Thanks
  19. R

Someone to find my SID :D

I thought I might give RNG abusing a crack, so anyone that could find my Secret ID would be great :). I can offer items and pokemon, just make an offer. Thanks :)
  20. R

Offering: Egg Move Larvitar and Aipom

EV Berries are no longer needed, but thanks for the offers :D. I need to make some room in my boxes XD, I have loads of Larvitar and Aipom. I will list the natures, just ask if you want some more specific details. Larvitar (with Pursuit) 1 x Adamant 1 x Mild 1 x Serious 2 x Timid 1...
Back
Top Bottom