Search results for query: *

1. H

Random Messages 9

Wow, first time I come back here in a while and loads of people have Rwby related signatures and avatars. That's pretty awesome to see. I'm MAJOR excited about RvB season 11 tomorrow! And now it's time for you all to all hate me because you don't know who I am and I'm interrupting a...
  2. H

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Er, Sorry to be a pain in the bum, but is it possible to change mine too to the new game? If that's possible, thank you, if not, it's not a problem.
  3. H

Life Thru A Lens Photography

Just one picture today! (I'm being a little lazy, plus I'm waiting for the snow we are supposed to be getting today. If it does come, expect pictures~) This pic some people may not like, there is use of fake blood and it's quite a close up shot. Before you open it, read: It is a close up image...
  4. H

Thanks guys for the lovely comments! <3 I have another small update this weeks but unfortunately, they are not as original as they could be. There are repeats because it was raining during photography class this week so there are some pictures from a few weeks ago. I just wanted to do a little...
  5. H

The Artist's Alcove Chat Thread

Eh, I'm trying to see if I have the motivation to edit and watermark some photos I took last friday. I'm probably not even supposed to post them in this thread but what the heck. There may be an update in my thread later today ;) I've had this weird obsesion with rainbow eyeshadow the last...
  6. H

Damn... I'll never beat him...
  7. H

So a few days ago, Blazaking EX and I had a contest on who could make the best sig banner. (He usually refuses contests but I insulted his previous banner beforehand and I think that helped allot ;P) It's down to you guys to pic your favourite! Not to be bias or anything, but mine is totally...
  8. H

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

Likes... Er... Ponies?
  9. H

Rate the Signature Above You v2

...Oh dear lord... 10000000/10 for sexy Germany!!!
  10. H

Guess what country the user above lives in

Er... America? Whoever guesses mine has the easiest job ever.
  11. H

Rate the Signature Above You v2

8/10
  12. H

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Weirdly drawn poker-face?
  13. H

Well... this thread died a horrible death. But guess what?! I'm back! I haven't taken many photos lately but here are just a few to revive the thread a little. Comment and critique! Warning! May take a while to load but I hope it's worth it ;)
  14. H

Light Ball Wanted Please :(

Heh. I only have three gym badges right now so I'm guessing not just yet. PM me about a battle some other time if you'd like and I'll start working on a team ;)
  15. H

Glad I could be of assistance!
  16. H

Btw, I've never traded with Pokemon Black or White so if I'm not on straight away, that's why. Oh, by the way, try not to double post because the mods will be breathing down your neck ;)
  17. H

That's fine ;) Just let me know when and of course I'll need your Friend Code.
  18. H

I can help you with that. It'll just be attached to a random Pokemon, okay? Don't worry about the Darkrai, you can have this for nothing ;) My Black code is: EMILY 2580-7030-8165
  19. H

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A very very shocked man.
  20. H

Hello

Welcome to the forums!
Back
Top Bottom