• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

Life Thru A Lens Photography

Right.Last year I got a new 14.something megapixel camera (Canon Rebel T1i) and I've been trying out whenever I can. I'm obviously getting used to it and I still only know what about four buttons do on it. If you want the full version, just PM me (don't know why anyone would but... you never...
  2. H

Blossem And Chocobo Graphics

Here, i and Chocolate Bones will post some of our banners/sigs and avatars. im not to sure about taking requests, but if you would like to use one, just ask and you can with credit would be nice too though. NOTE: the program i use does not allow you to save hence i CANNOT edit out words. i can...
  3. H

Suggestion Pokemon D/P/Platmium trading

i know im new here but i was looking for maybe a WIFI tradeing area... i cant see one but i just thought it would be a good idea as all the other forums ive been on have one. you might allready have one but i looked in all the possible places...
  4. H

umm... hi?

hiya everyone. im blossem466. er... do i say anything else? ... i hope we become friends!!! P.s... my spelling and grammer is AWFULL...
Back
Top Bottom