• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Pokemon you would actually redesign

Definitely Heatran. It overall feels really wonky.
  2. K

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint i think this thread died again
  3. K

Kuwata's SHSL Sprites

[rises from the grave] got a bunch of new sprites for you guys uvu
  4. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Happy Synthesizer. It's. So. CATCHY.
  5. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Matryoshka (Band Arrange Ver.)
  6. K

Kuwata's SHSL Sprites

Re: VriskaKick's Sprite Gallery So this happened.
  7. K

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint pfffFFFFFTHAHAHAHA IT'S BEEN SO LONG THEY'RE STILL GOLDEN. Cannot wait for the rest of Gen 4.
  8. K

Kuwata's SHSL Sprites

Re: VriskaKick's Sprite Gallery 'Pologies for the bad bump and double post, I'm trying to revive my old threads. Anywho, I made this a while ago.
  9. K

I shall draw all 649 pokemon for you

I apologize greatly for this being both a double post AND a really bad bump, but... For one, I'm back. Two, I have a different, Windows 7 computer now, which means I have the Windows 7 version of MS Paint. Three, I'm finally working on this again. Squirtle: Wartortle: Blastoise:
  10. K

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY POOR FLYGON!? ... I can't wait for Groudon.
  11. K

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Some angel that I don't know. (Mine has a crapton of clues so it's obvious. Skip me.)
  12. K

Tea in the Garden

Can't get myself to go to bed. XD
  13. K

Tea in the Garden

Boot Sign- Wriggle Kick Oh, hai everyone! I haven't been on in a while.
  14. K

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint Holy crap, this thread is actually alive.
  15. K

How well does the above user's usertitle and avatar go together?

I don't get it. ?/10
  16. K

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Ffff. I know he's from Death Note, but I can't recall his name...>_<
  17. K

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Archaic, I know that. I just forgot to get the link that time. Sorry ^.^'
  18. K

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

If you saw Typhlosion's, Archaic replied saying they simply should not be there. They were mentioned even earlier, too. They're nothing but a scam.
  19. K

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Got this while looking for something to submit. It's one of those "Congratulations! You are *insert number here* visitor!" ones. Yeah, like the one Typhlosion got a few pages back. Only this one is blue. It also played the voice clip. Shouldn't these be gone? Boot it as soon as you can...
Back
Top Bottom