Search results for query: *

1. Z

Bulbagarden, What's Your Gender? READ FIRST POST

I'm a laydee, but I always play the 1st gen games as RED.
  2. Z

Which is your favourite Flying Pokemon?

Re: FAVORITE FLYING TYPES! Honchkrow. Go look up badass in any dictionary, his picture will be beside the definition for illustration. I love his hat. Tropius comes in second place because he as bananas growing under his chin.
  3. Z

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread Wanted for trade-back: - Kingdra - Lugia - Ho-oh - Entei - Raikou - Suicune Can offer: any other legendary and pretty much any other Pokemon. I do have all these, technically, but they're stuck on the GameCube. I nearly exploded with rage when I...
  4. Z

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

I saw this en-route to Olivine and it made me a little sad...
  5. Z

I like being able to ignore Pokewalker calls. NO, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR RATATTA GODDAMN IT!
  6. Z

I know some people weren't happy about Whitney's Miltank being nerfed by 1 level, but I can confirm to you that she's every bit as frustrating as she ever was, if not more for having Thick Fat.
  7. Z

You need to answer 5 questions in the Radio Tower to get Whitney to go back to her gym. I don't know any Moonspeak, but by trial and error I found that the correct answer pattern is Yes, Yes, No, Yes, No
  8. Z

If you're going up 2 floors, two lights will animate in the elevator window. If you go down 5 floors, 5 will animate etc. So basically, the elevator animation changes in length according to how far you're travelling.
  9. Z

The elevators now animate the same number of floors which you're going up or down, which is a nice touch.
  10. Z

The new bag screen is rather nifty.
  11. Z

Do you guys reckon this is the Magnet Train line over Route 32?
  12. Z

The Touch Screen

I've played up to Goldenrod and so far not needed the touch screen. PSP has Monster Hunter. What more does it need?!
  13. Z

This game is... beautiful :kawaii: I'm loving the auto-run feature.
  14. Z

Have we figured out if GenIV evolutions of GenII Pokemon will be available pre-E4 yet? I wants my Honchcrow.
  15. Z

Would you still play Gold and Silver over HeartGold and SoulSilver?

I haven't felt the need to play the GBC originals since I discovered the rather wonderful ShinyGold ROMhack. I'll have even less reason to play the originals once the official remakes are out. I wish I could still enjoy the GenI/II originals, but the game mechanics were improved so vastly in...
  16. Z

Trade Coordination Thread

I can do you Huntail and Gorebyss there and back for Lugia and Ho-oh there and back. I can't believe I wasted 15 or so hours on getting both those generic little buggers. Are you the same Pogo from /v/ Pokegenerals? If so, I'm sure we've traded before (I'm Jo).
  17. Z

Favorite in-game music

Re: Favorite Pokemon Song from the games. Nothing sparks a fire in my heart quite like the RBY title screen theme.
  18. Z

Nintendo of America Reveals Heart Gold And Soul Silver

I'm going to America next Easter, I'd bet my Celebi that the release date is about 2 days after I leave. The UK Pokemon site is still showing GenII's artwork for GS Pokemon, it's probably going to be a while before we get a release date.
Back
Top Bottom