• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Think it will work?

I will be buying HG Friday and i've been thinking about what I want to catch and all that kind of stuff, who to start with etc. I want to trade a Miltank egg across to HG from Diamond so i can really stick to that gym leader, will it work? Second will it work. I know that reseting the game to...
  2. P

My competative battling team.

Purugly @ Silk scarf Ability: Own tempo Ev's: 252 speed/attk Nature: Adamant moves - Fake out U-turn Body slam Hypnosis Mismagius@Leftovers Ability:Levitate Ev's:252 Sp.Attk/speed Nature:Modest moves - T bolt pain split substitute Shadow ball Ludicolo@leftovers Ability:Rain...
  3. P

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Nidoking @ Lifeorb HP-4, Atk-252, Spe-252 Adamant Rivalry Toxic spikes Poison jab Horn attack Eartquake
  4. P

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Hitmontop... Trying to get the correct stats corrrect for it are a pain in the !!!! Anyone have any tips?
  5. P

Baby Pokemon

It is very hard to obtain poke'mon that arn't hacked these days.
  6. P

Some Sorta Baton Pass Team. Yeah, that's what it is.

Maybe change smeargles Ingrain to Belly drum after a sub :) works nicely.
  7. P

Gen V Gym Leaders (and E4) Ideas

Ermm, Well Ground and a rock gym, im not complaining but there basicly the same? and maybe some pokemon you cant get at that level like faulkners level 8 pidgeotto? :D And i would be amazing if there was a double battle gym leader i mean that would make a nice twist and make it much more of a...
  8. P

A thought that crossed my mind.

I'm sorry but isn't that what we all did with the GEN III? I'm sure i did, You can obtain the masterball on FireRED very quickly and then i can import it if i want.
  9. P

Baby Pokemon

I'm sure i mentioned that with out the evidence :) atleast it means i wasn't wrong :)
  10. P

Baby Pokemon

I don't think there is much of reason, But i think If you breed for munchlax it can learn unique moves that Snorlax cannot learn, other than that i geuss its just there to show you that Some Poke'mon grow up, And i think baby Poke'mon were more key to the manga/anime, but had to be included into...
  11. P

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar As far as the PKRS goes, yeah most people on here probably know what it is. There are a lot of people on these forums that have a vast amount of pokemon knowledge. The PKRS doesn't increase stats per se, but it doubles the amount of EV you get from battle...
  12. P

Thanks, If you could give your opion in my Rate my team would be help full the thread is called "Steel but which one?" thanks again :)
  13. P

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar The PKRS or Poke'mon virus doesn't give a stat boost as such. It double's the EV's obtained by a single given poke'mon i.e If you kill a bidoof you gain 1 HP EV point, The PKRS doubles it so you have 2 Points, It requires 4 points for a a increase in...
  14. P

If i used Pursuit and the other player used protect, Pursuit will go first correct? or does it only go first on a switching out foe?
  15. P

A Newbie in the Ring

I've noticed none of your poke'mon set anything up, No toxic spikes or Stealth rocks or Weather effects, Maybe you could concider that? Sp.Attk Kingdra is diffrent might give you a suprising edge :) i like it :P Also Fake out on Duo would be better and use him as a lead. www.smogon.com, A...
  16. P

Blaziken Or Infernape?

Were to start? In a one on one face off? Blaiken. Why? Simple - Blaziken can weild some pritty nasty attacks super effective against fighting types, (it learns Brave bird Come on!). However i have like 4 infernapes all set up diffrently as they are amazing!
  17. P

Purugly a hidden Gem?

How can you say that? Im sick of people on these forums slating new ideas to make UU Poke'mon used abit more often. How can you sit there and say that! The Electrive i killed was 5 levels higher (brother plays diffrent rules). Just because its not OU any new idea to make a UU Poke'mon used a...
  18. P

Purugly a hidden Gem?

I geuss it won't be used when you have better Pokemon that do the same job such as ambipom which can be breed for fake out and u-turn. But i like it amd it gets a massive damage boost because it gains the stab + Silk scarf boost on body slam so its amazing! XD
  19. P

Purugly a hidden Gem?

I noticed no one ever use's Purugly, this drew me to there train one and to see what it is capable of and the results were very suprised. I have trained it to level 50 (the level at which me and my friends battle at in school). I tested out purugly on my brother as my lead. It knows Fake Out...
  20. P

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I have never seen/caught a shiney myself. I've played my saphire for 300 hours, completed the Pokedex (still no shiney). Played Diamond for 278 hours... Geuss what, no shiney of my own, but my friend gave me a shiney mudkip. and platnium Pffh 50 hours and nothing. Thats alot of hours and no...
Back
Top Bottom