Search results for query: *

• Users: Poketech
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Think it will work?

I will be buying HG Friday and i've been thinking about what I want to catch and all that kind of stuff, who to start with etc. I want to trade a Miltank egg across to HG from Diamond so i can really stick to that gym leader, will it work? Second will it work. I know that reseting the game to...
  2. P

My competative battling team.

Purugly @ Silk scarf Ability: Own tempo Ev's: 252 speed/attk Nature: Adamant moves - Fake out U-turn Body slam Hypnosis Mismagius@Leftovers Ability:Levitate Ev's:252 Sp.Attk/speed Nature:Modest moves - T bolt pain split substitute Shadow ball Ludicolo@leftovers Ability:Rain...
  3. P

Purugly a hidden Gem?

I noticed no one ever use's Purugly, this drew me to there train one and to see what it is capable of and the results were very suprised. I have trained it to level 50 (the level at which me and my friends battle at in school). I tested out purugly on my brother as my lead. It knows Fake Out...
  4. P

Super luck?

I Attempted to beat the Poke'mon league on Firered asoon as i had defeated the final Gym. When i arrived at the league i had no pokemon above level 45 and i managed to pull through by trying out diffrent leads and figuring out how the computer would react to what i sent out first. I managed to...
  5. P

Soul Silver + Heart Gold

I was scanning through Youtube and found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4n0mnPk-Oc&feature=related I'm sorry if anyone else has posted this link/thread but i have a question? What is that item at the end of the video, inwhich a pikachu is transfer'd to it and then numbers increase next...
  6. P

Salac berry

Is there a easy way of obtaining a salac berry??
  7. P

My single Team

My single battle team i use at school against a few of my friends hasn't been beaten yet. Rate please. All these Pokemon are level 50. Gyarados @ NevermeltIce Nature-Careful Attk-161/spd-95 Dragon Dance Ice Fang Dragon Rage - Need replace Aqua tail Infernape @ Expert Belt...
  8. P

Double Battle Team

Just wanna show you all the Pokemon i have Caught/Imported/Raised to 50 for double/single battles at school. Some are pritty cool, Some are EV trained and some are just because i was bored. Click the link Below to see them :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6IhaoHwRt4
  9. P

Suicune

I've started again on FireRed (After milking it dry.) and i've decided to catch Suicune i've just saved fuji and im heading down for my first Snorlax. I've built a Team that is perfect for catching Suicune with out a masterball (i wanna get mewtwo aswell:spin:) The Team: Chomp - Charizard...
  10. P

Sandstorm Team

I want to start to build up a Sandstorm team. I all ready have choosen Three Pokemon and i'm hoping for ideas to fill the last three gaps... I'm All ready using Hippowdon (For Sandstorm ability) Dugtiro (Ups-Speed) and Swampert. I don't want Tyranrtar because thats expected and i'm thinking of...
  11. P

Smeargle Glitch

I was reading about this poke'mon in the Bulbapedia page about it and it says you can glitch diffrent pokemon strange/impossible moves by breeding smeargle (male) with diffrent types of Female pokemon... Anyone ever done this or have any idea how to do it??:spin:
  12. P

Over used Pokemon.

It is has become increasing clear that Poke'mon such as Yanmega and Blissey are being constantly used in Wi-Fi Battles around the world. This isvery annyoing as 9/10 times you'll end fighting a Yanmega that can be killed in one shot and is pritty pointless, i find it boring using the same team...
  13. P

Double OR Single?

I want to find out what type of battles people prefer to do over wifi and actualy in game. I know when i was on Saphire and my first double battle took place against to twins and im still doing it in Generation 4 games (platnuim/Diamond) and i wonderd why people would enjoy single battles.
  14. P

EV Training Tips.

Im EV training my Monferno (attack) which i have breed it to learn Blaze kick. I have forced it to contract the PKRS and have given it a Power Brace and im fighting bebarel. The question at hand is can i then EV train it in Speed?:-D Anyone have any clue???
  15. P

Counter attack.

As i recently posted a thread about struggling in Double battles (Which is now resolved). I wonderd if there were any moves which could be activated to stop pokemon such as yanmega as using there speed boost ability.I'm asking as i have a Alakzam that is increadibley fast and can easily one shot...
  16. P

Double Battle Problem.

So i Started battling at school with a few mates, it was fine at the start winning a few and then losing. I've attempted to build a strong all round team consiting of types and moves according to their stats. That didn't work so i Google " Pokemon Double Battle Stragies" and few came up, One...
Back
Top Bottom