Search results for query: *

1. A

New Social Group - Artemis Fowl the 2nd Fan Club

ASH MASTER 5 has created a new social group called "Artemis Fowl the 2nd Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. A

New Social Group - Marth and Ike

ASH MASTER 5 has created a new social group called "Marth and Ike", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  3. A

Best Trainer in the whole of pokemon legend. (game only and not inclluding you)

what i meant from the platinum part was that Platinum Rival is the best
  4. A

My team so far. any suggestions and insight welcome! :)

I agree with the Gyrados part. it suits it more
  5. A

Sorry but i only put the first five that came to mind and i haven't got platinum so i didn't put him
  6. A

New Social Group - May B Group

ASH MASTER 5 has created a new social group called "May B Group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  7. A

The Hardest Champion

in my opinion it's probably Gary or Cynthia. Wallace was a push over, i defeated him with my level 60 Swampert and my level 50 Swellow
  8. A

:cool: I think the best trainer so far is either Gary as Champ or Cynthia as Champ
  9. A

New Social Group - Lucario Corner

ASH MASTER 5 has created a new social group called "Lucario Corner", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  10. A

What'd you name your rival?

i named mine cooper or lewis. ocassionly Areston. if its a girl its usually alexis or may
  11. A

Your favourite Pokémon?

Re: Favourite Pokemon i agree there it is amazing
  12. A

Your favourite Pokémon?

Re: Favourite Pokemon its origanal but i like the fact that you wrote on here
  13. A

If/When Pokemon ends will you still frequent Bulbagarden?

same here I mean just about evry1 of us here is a pokemon fan and if it goes down evry1 in Japan would start a riot for it to start again
  14. A

Is There a Pokemon That You Have an Emotional Connection To?

Mines gotta be Lucario. Since i saw it ive wanted one they are just so cool. Theyr'e smart= me strong willed=me and Serious and quiet=me
  15. A

Lucario Corner

Who likes Lucario. I mean he's amazing if you like him write in here if you don't tell us why go on
  16. A

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. My Team is shown here Theyre All Level 100
  17. A

Your favourite Pokémon?

Re: Favourite Pokemon I agree with all of you. they are good. i especially like the pokemon that are smart and strong willed. Also water and tough ones
  18. A

If you were told to create a pokemon game

i agree with sleet. but i would allow the character to interact with people more like you can make them like you by having proper conversations. like you have options to chose from. E.G. Hello, Goodbye, How Are You?.... it would make it better. And the elite 4 + champ keep growing levels...
  19. A

Need Help with Pokemon Games?

Dr Ash can help you with most games. just post or send me a message i will reply ASAP. I am an amazing gamer. Extra advice on certain games. Just Ask
  20. A

The amount of letters of your name?

I have no problem my names Animesh = exactly 7 but i usually use Ash or Kai so meh
Back
Top Bottom