Search results for query: *

1. A

New Social Group - Artemis Fowl the 2nd Fan Club

ASH MASTER 5 has created a new social group called "Artemis Fowl the 2nd Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. A

New Social Group - Marth and Ike

ASH MASTER 5 has created a new social group called "Marth and Ike", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  3. A

New Social Group - May B Group

ASH MASTER 5 has created a new social group called "May B Group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  4. A

Best Trainer in the whole of pokemon legend. (game only and not inclluding you)

:cool: I think the best trainer so far is either Gary as Champ or Cynthia as Champ
  5. A

New Social Group - Lucario Corner

ASH MASTER 5 has created a new social group called "Lucario Corner", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  6. A

Lucario Corner

Who likes Lucario. I mean he's amazing if you like him write in here if you don't tell us why go on
  7. A

Need Help with Pokemon Games?

Dr Ash can help you with most games. just post or send me a message i will reply ASAP. I am an amazing gamer. Extra advice on certain games. Just Ask
  8. A

New Storyline?

i think that Game Freak should get a better storyline. It's annoying with the team:banghead: It's been years. Can't Game Freak do any better at all.
Back
Top Bottom