Search results for query: *

1. Jo The Marten

Tornado strikes Auckland. Deaths reported

Read more Live updates May our friends in Auckland stay safe. (If anyone is curious, Werdnae is alright. It hasn't come to his area.)
  2. Jo The Marten

What will your Halloween costume be this year?

So, with Halloween right around the corner, I thought it'd be fun if everyone shared their costume ideas! I'll be a Hunter from Left 4 Dead again this year. I haven't worn my costume for a while, but I wore it a few years ago for Halloween, so all my images will be older.
  3. Jo The Marten

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

Have you ever met anyone on Bulbagarden in real life? What was it like? What did you do? If you haven't met anyone, who would you like to meet? Personally, I've met Big Lutz on a few occasions since he lives in the same city as I do. We first met at one of my Pokemon TCG leagues. It is...
  4. Jo The Marten

Gang of bikers fight to protect abused children

Source I've been reading this article for about an hour now, and it's just so heartwarming. I wanted to share it.
  5. Jo The Marten

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Time for Vol. 4 of the picture thread! Feel free to post pictures of yourself here! I'll start it off.
  6. Jo The Marten

Jo's art from beneath her rock

I've been begging for critique across the internet, and gotten little to no results, so I hope I can have better luck this time. I'll share my pictures here as often as I can. At the moment I'm limited to just traditional methods of art. I prefer drawing, but I occasionally dabble in sculpting...
  7. Jo The Marten

Pokémon Rumble Blast: Latios or Latias

I'm conducting a little research and I'd like to know who has encountered Latias, and who has encountered Latios in Pokémon Rumble Blast. I myself have encountered, Latias four times, but never once encountered a Latios. My research is simply this: Does the Lati you get depend on your Mii's...
  8. Jo The Marten

Monkeys in PokeDex 3D

This is just something I'm severely curious about. 80% of everyone I know that has PokeDex 3D has the Pours (Pan/Simi you get the idea). 20% have Sears. Absolutely no one I know has the Sages. I was wondering what people I don't know (that's you all) have. That if maybe the Pours are more...
  9. Jo The Marten

User tag Error

Wasn't sure where to put this, but the User Tag for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness had their images updates so the tags are screwed up. Could someone update the tags with the new image names?
Back
Top Bottom