• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Steven
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

This Guy Just Came Back to the TCG, So He Needs Some Help.

Yo, I just got back into the TCG after being away from it for about eight years (I changed to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG when it came out.), and I made what seems to be a good deck. I don't play for strategy's sake, but I do try to include a bit for the purpose of winning every now and then. But I just...
  2. S

Want: Dragon Dance Lapras

I'm looking to make a LapDance Lapras, and I'm in need of a Lapras knowing Dragon Dance! I'd thank anyone greatly if I was to be traded one! I can offer other egg move Pokemon, in return. I have a bunch of Curse Munchlax, Hypnosis Feebas, Reversal Houndour, and Brave Bird Murkrow. I have other...
  3. S

A Few Things I'll Be Wantin'!

It's been a while since I've asked for anything anywhere. I told myself that I wanted to wait until after HeartGold and SoulSilver came out, and that has long passed. Here we go!: Aipom / Ambipom -Level: (any) -Nature: Jolly/Adamant -Highest IV: Attack/Speed (Corresponds to Nature...
  4. S

Teacher Who Inspired "Stand and Deliver" Dies at 79

*Didn't know whether this should've gone in Soap Box or not. Soap Box seemed too strong for this, yet this area seems too weak for this, as well. But please do move this, if you feel the need. Source A bit stomach-churning, I'd say. He really set a standard for helping misguided...
  5. S

Christian Militia Accused of Plotting to Kill Police Officers (And More!)

Source Rather late in the game, but I thought that I should have this posted here, being involved, personally, with two of the towns mentioned where these people were living. I live in Huron, OH, and in fact, live just over from the neighborhood where one of these homes were raided, which...
  6. S

Wanted: Cloner!

Atm, I am in great need of a cloner to clone me a Pokemon. I can make it worth your while, if you would like. Thanks!
  7. S

Wanted: Torterra/Snorlax/Spiritomb

I am currently in the search for a Torterra, a Snorlax, and a Spiritomb. The elements that I'd like included are lsited below: ^Bolded details are requirements. Torterra* -Nature: Impish/Adamant (Respective to below.) -Highest IV: Attack/Defense (Respective to above.) -Level...
  8. S

Wanted - Umbreon

I have just finished training my last Eeveelution, save for Umbreon, and considering how difficult it may be to do so with an Umbreon, I'm asking for one here. Wants (Requirements bolded) (Wants must also be filled to extent.) Nature: Careful, Sassy, Relaxed, or Impish Highest IV: Defense...
  9. S

"We Are The World" 2010! Do We Like it??

I need to give my cent or two on this. Firstly, I really didn't like the inclusion of people that weren't even alive long enough to remember the first version, namely Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers. Personally, I will download this song, but only to make the donation; I won't keep it...
  10. S

Wanted - Spiritomb/Arcanine!

I'm looking for a Spiritomb, and now, an Arcanine! I am wanting the Spiritomb to be modest, with good special attack IV's (perhaps 25+), it to be female (preferably), and I don't care whether it is shiny or not. Level, also, doesn't matter, but I would like it to be as high as possible...
  11. S

This or That?

Every week, I'm going to change the topic of this thread. The "this or that" will be between two Pokemon, and you are to vote on them, based on which one you'd rather have/like better. Week 01/17-01/23: Electivire or Magmortar? Electivire: 033 Winner!; more like Electivire than do...
  12. S

Wanted - Blissey

Note: I deleted this thread's predecessor so as to rid of the unnecessary posts. Okay, so getting right down to the point, I am looking for a level 100 (or near) Blissey/Chansey (Chansey must be level 99 or under...), with good defense IV's and/or Bold/Impish nature. The Blissey/Chansey...
  13. S

Miep Gies, Frank Family Accomplice, Dies at 100

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100112/ap_on_re_eu/eu_netherlands_obit_miep_gies This is the woman who hid the famous Frank family, that of the Anne Frank, from Nazi Germany. This would be our first hit of 2010, people.
  14. S

Pikachu-coloured Pichu/Draco Meteor Jirachi Events Confirmed For NA Release!!

Source 1 Source 2 Source 3 (Link created 5 hours ago; deleted sometime between then and time of this post.)
  15. S

NA Pokemon.com Gets New Look! :D

It's about time! Source: http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/welcome-to-new-pokemon_com-2010-01-06/
  16. S

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

So, I went to Toys 'R' Us yesterday, and I was ecstatic when I found the HGSS reservation cards in with the video games that you could buy. So, I did just that, I reserved them both. Have you done so yet?
  17. S

Suggestion Contest Suggestion!? :D

I've thought about submitting this as a suggestion for a while now, and I don't know if they've existed before, having joined this year, and Gen. IV having been out for almost three years... I had the idea of an Underground secret base contest. Users would submit an image of their secret...
  18. S

How Many Threads Are You Currently Subscribed To?

Eighty-eight, and counting. EDIT: Eighty-nine, counting this one. ;-) EDIT2: Upon sensing what seemed to be the weirding out of a member or two, I have liquidated my subscribed list down to 41! ;D
  19. S

Conservatives Furious Over Obama's Bow To Akihito

*This thread is for only the criticisms of Conservatives on this subject ONLY! No other past or current topics regarding Conservatives are to be brought forward! http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091116/pl_afp/japanusdiplomacyasiaobama I'm more of a conservative myself, and even I think...
  20. S

State of Ohio Issue 3

For those in the beautiful state of Ohio..... Did you side for or against it? Or were you neutral? *Would like to mention accidental vote for "For" on poll; I actually sided against it. A simple mistake; just subtract one vote from "For" and and one to "Against".
Back
Top Bottom