Search results for query: *

1. G

My R button on my DSi isn't functioning correctly

Whenever I play my DSi, my r button just doesn't work correctly. Sometimes it will only work if I press down really hard, sometimes it will just cut off when I hold it down (it's really annoying when I'm playing something like Mario Kart), and sometimes it just doesn't work at all. Is there...
  2. G

Hey I'm back! Again! Again! Again!

Well now that summer's here and I have absolutely nothing to occupy my precious time (besides work), I'm probably going to be back on here again. Some of you older members might remember me. If not, well I don't blame ya.
  3. G

Dramatic Readings

Post your favorite vidoes/audio clips of your favorite dramatic readings. Here are some of my personal favorites. Also post some funny posts or stories. Youtube "Suabru" comment Breakup Letter Master Chief Adventure
  4. G

Is religion the source of major conflicts?

Do you think religion has some key roll in major conflicts? If you look back at any major wars and battles (ex: Crusades, WWII, War on Terrorism) you can see that religion has some source in them. Do you think that the relationship is just coincidental, and people are just corrupted by...
  5. G

New Social Group - Pokemon is serious business!

Glitched Porygon has created a new social group called "Pokemon is serious business!", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  6. G

New Social Group - Hooseir Pokefans

Glitched Porygon has created a new social group called "Hooseir Pokefans", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  7. G

What kind of trainer are you?

It seems kind of like a random poll but I'm curious. What kind of trainer are you? I'll add a poll in just a bit. Are you: Battler: A person who only cares about fighting. You usually have you team at very high levels, and their moves are the most destructive. You love battle frontiers and...
  8. G

New Social Group - The Beatles fan club.

Glitched Porygon has created a new social group called "The Beatles fan club.", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  9. G

New Social Group - Team Fortress 2 Fan Club

Glitched Porygon has created a new social group called "Team Fortress 2 Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  10. G

New Social Group - Seizure Group

Glitched Porygon has created a new social group called "Seizure Group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  11. G

Greatest Story Ever

Renowned fanfic writer Peter Chimeara has written some of the best literary works on the internet (Doom: Reppecussions of Evil, DIGIMON SAVEZ THE WROLD!!1111, and Qurater-Life: Halfway to destruction, just to name a few) but I believe this is his best work yet. It is Desert Bus Ride 1 A Romance...
  12. G

Hay Thar!

Hi! I'm Glitched Porygon. I decided to finally to join these forums after looking up articles on Bulbapedia for a long time. I have been playing pokemon since Red version. As you can probably tell my favorite pokemon are Porygon, Porygon2, and Porygon-Z (wich I need to get through trading, my...
Back
Top Bottom