Search results for query: *

1. E

ToP's Random Sprite Contest! This Contest: Megasplices!

Yes, this is the 3rd contest I've held here, and since my MS Paint isn't working so I can't make sprites right now, I decided to host a contest! For this time, you have to splice at least 5 Pokémon! It can be any number above 5 Pokémon, so good luck with it! RULES! -Follow BMGf Rules -Must...
  2. E

Favorite Bad Guys in Anime/Manga

For me, the Akatsuki from Naruto win. Hands down. Who's your favorite bad guy/group of bad guys?
  3. E

ToP's Trippin' Sprite Shop (Closed until I finish these requests)

I'm REALLY new at this but... Welcome to my sprite shop! I really don't do much, but please take it easy on me :/ (P.S. I use Mew for my examples because I experiment with it) Shop Status: CLOSED until I finish some of these requests. Recolors: Kinda easy to know. I change the...
  4. E

ToP's Random Sprite Contest! This Contest: Reverse-Starter-Retype!

Yes, it's time for another random sprite contest from me, TrippinOnPokéballs! This time, you need to change any starter's type to its weakness type! Here's what you need to do to qualify: -It can be scratched, but no Fakemon. Only actual starter Pokémon. -Fire-types must be Water-types...
  5. E

ToP's Random Sprte Contest! This Contest: Scratches!

Yes, I decided to make a contest to see how good you spriters are! For those who don't know, a scratch sprite is a sprite made from scratch. CONTEST ENDS OCTOBER 24TH So, scratch away! :D EDIT (PLEASE read) :I have mistaken Jungleboook's entry as Rayquaza, when it is really Torterrs. If you...
  6. E

Google Image the User Above You! V2

Well, since the old one died, and I liked that game, I guess I'll revive it by making a new one! So, what you need to do is go to google.com, click on "Images", type in the username of the user above you, and post the first thing that comes up! It's really simple. And....BEGIN!
  7. E

Hit Your Head on the Keyboard!

As the title says, hit your head on the keyboard and see what comes up. Then post it! xD olkfxcjjm
  8. E

Legend of Zelda Week! 9/26-10/2

There was already a Kirby and Mario week, so I figured there should be a LoZ week. Claim your characters~! (In alphabetical order) And I claim Zelda too~ Lots of choices! Got the list from nintendo.wikia.com Claim away!~
  9. E

Contest Barry vs Pearl

I had to do it. :lol: So, which is it? Anime Barry or manga Pearl?
  10. E

Contest Jigglypuff vs Clefairy

VS I like Jigglypuff better, because of the show. How about you?
  11. E

Do you think Ash will ever get his Pokemon back?

Y'know, Pokemon that he "left to train" like Gliscor and Primeape. Do you think he will come back for them? ~Ash&Silver
  12. E

Silver Club

I can't believe I didn't see one... Anyway, this is the club for the G/S/C and HG/SS rival, Silver. (Or whatever you wanna call him, he's Silver around here) Enjoy! ~Ash&Silver
  13. E

Ash's Story (My first fanfic) PG-12

This is my first EVER fanfic, so, don't go too hard on me. I have enough stress already. =.= This is rated PG-12 for some cursing/swearing. This is the story of the anime's main character, Ash Ketchum, after he has become the world's greatest Pokemon master. He is now age 15. We don't get...
  14. E

New Social Group - Speed Racer!

XxAshKetchumxX has created a new social group called "Speed Racer!", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  15. E

New Social Group - Jeff Dunham!

XxAshKetchumxX has created a new social group called "Jeff Dunham!", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  16. E

New Social Group - Obama Fanclub

XxpikapikaxX has created a new social group called "Obama Fanclub", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  17. E

New Social Group - Empoleon Group!!

XxpikapikaxX has created a new social group called "Empoleon Group!!", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  18. E

New Social Group - Cole Hamels Fanclub!!

pokefreak493 has created a new social group called "Cole Hamels Fanclub!!", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  19. E

Throw something at the next poster

I found this on another forum and I thought I'd try it out. ^^ Choose something random to throw at the next poster. Rules: NO CHEATING. This means always being the next poster after somebody to catch the item and put it in your inventory. Example: Poster 1 throws a dog at the next...
  20. E

New Social Group - Get Veronica Taylor Back!

pokefreak493 has created a new social group called "Get Veronica Taylor Back!", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
Back
Top Bottom